The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Laurence Tierney

As many problems as Tarantino said he had with this guy, could the film have been made without him. He stole every scene he was in. What’s your take?

i would have been curious to see tim carey in the part (he was almost casted for the part) the film would have been different though…

Casted? is that a word?

What’s with the awful pictures?

Who knows.

I weep for the future. :’( :slight_smile:

[quote=“Scarface”]
What’s with the awful pictures?
[/quote] It’s called a caricature! I like to illustrate my topics.

[quote=“Pete”]
I weep for the future. :’( :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.
[/quote] Very deep!

I made it up myself.

I don’t get the weep alone part! What about wakes and funerals? And Meryl Streep movies?

I thought this topic was about Laurence Tierney?..

[quote=“Bad Max”]
I thought this topic was about Laurence Tierney?..
[/quote] It was, until the amatuer art critics strolled in.

I liked Lawrence Tierney in Dogs. He was one crazy mofo and tough to work with so they say.

[quote=“Pete”]
I liked Lawrence Tierney in Dogs. He was one crazy mofo and tough to work with so they say.
[/quote]He pissed Quentin off so bad, he left the set!

Yeah that was a hysterical story. The Chris Penn lawn furniture story was classic too.

oh yeah this itw with Chris penn is hysterical

He was also in the Seinfeld episode, “The Jacket” where he played the role of Elaine’s father. The crew had problems with him as well. There’s a funny story of him trying to steal one of the knifes from the set thats talked about on the “Inside Look” of the episode available on the volume 1 DVD.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
I made it up myself.
[/quote]
May I be the first to exploit you and call you a liar? -or how many would that make me now?

Love him in the seinfeld epsiode also.

I gotta question for all you Tarantino purists on this forum. How come I posted this topic yesterday, and nobody noticed I spelled his name wrong(intentionally)?