Kurt Cobain Biopic

I was listening to Nirvana on MTV when I was 6 or 7.

That’s as far as I go with them.

Yeah same here.Thats when music was really good,I remember listening to Green Day(when they were good) and Guns N Roses(before Axl became a angry bitch) that was good times.

I don’t know if any of you knew this, but QT offered both Kurt and Courtney a part in Pulp Fiction; before the roles went to Eric Stoltz and Rosanna Arquette. Kurt allegedly turned the offer down.

That wouldve been fun to see them as honeybunny and pumpkin…I assume its for those parts?

Nope, twas for the parts of Lance and Jody. :wink:

would have been interesting

Yeah that would be interesting.

“Are you calling me on the cellular phone? I don’t know you. Who is this? Don’t come here, I’m hanging up the phone! Prank caller, prank caller!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_1EBafIOdA

This is a great Kurt Cobain character biopic and also chronicles the last 48 hours of his life. Kurt was such a rich character with an interesting and sad life. I already copied the entire doc on a DVD. Any fans in this board should check it out.

Last Days was a cinematic sedative. Not artistic like Elephant was.

You’re wrong if you like this movie.

I wasn’t talking about the movie…

[quote=“me”]
Dont you found that it funny that there was no finger print on the gun,shells,or even the suicide letter?And isnt it funny he comitted suicide after he asks Courtney Love for a divorce?
[/quote]

Actually according to the coroner’s report there were no usable fingerprints on the gun etc., just partials that looked smudged (which is why conspiracy theorists think someone else rubbed them off). But he was on lethal amounts of heroin and heroin can cause an extreme oily discharge from your skin, which would corrode a fingerprint. I don’t know why people won’t accept that he killed himself.

Elliot Smith, on the other hand, was fucking murdered and they need to open another investigation.

i read somewhere that they believed he was so high that he wouldn’t have been able to pull the trigger, let alone lift it in the state he was in

I read that too.

I was in 9th grade when he died, and all my friends were fucking crying over it. I couldn’t understand why they were mourning, when they should really be pissed off at him for being just another drugged-out suicide. That’s not to say I didn’t love the band and the music. I still do.

ICP did a song that summed it up pretty well in a lyric.

“Rapper dies of AIDS but you hardly mention,

Rocker blows his face off and becomes a legend,

Heroin and a shotgun, a hero is made,

Maybe I should do that shit so J can get paid”