The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Kill Bill Vol. 1 screen capture archive *updated*

The capture archive is now complete! 555 caps in all! Eventually I’ll have the Japanese DVD and post caps of the extra/color parts. If there is a certain screenshot I might have missed or that you want especially, let me know and I’ll take it.

WARNING: THIS LINK CONTAINS KILL BILL VOL1 SPOILERS AND MAY CONTAIN UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT FOR YOUNGER PERSONS!

http://www.mondore.com/g1tf/kbarchive/

Holy Mother of God! :o That was insane! I looked at every single one ;D Awesome job! It would be great if you could do more, but thanks so much for doing those …whoa :o

Luck you with the DVD rip.

[quote]Not complete (only 400 pics so far) and not all fancy (with a php gallery) but, here are the caps so far.

WARNING: THIS LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS AND MAY CONTAIN UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT FOR YOUNGER PERSONS!

Enjoy and let me know if I should continue posting Kill Bill caps.  I might do other QT movies too…  We’ll see.

Edit: on a side note: Gogo likes Nike sneakers

Edit2: What do you want with Hattori Hanzo? [/quote]

Nice 8)

[quote]Not complete (only 400 pics so far) and not all fancy (with a php gallery) but, here are the caps so far.

WARNING: THIS LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS AND MAY CONTAIN UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT FOR YOUNGER PERSONS!

Enjoy and let me know if I should continue posting Kill Bill caps.  I might do other QT movies too…  We’ll see.

Edit: on a side note: Gogo likes Nike sneakers

Edit2: What do you want with Hattori Hanzo? [/quote]

I got no time to look at all of those, but that’s mighty mighty cool dude. Two thumbs up.

Ya, i’m gonna have to look at all these at school tomorrow.

Hell yeah Transluscent your avatar ROCKS!!!

Yeh, nice one. Keep em comin’…

Then i’ll be able to watch the film, flip-book style!

…jk ;D

Awesome pics. You think you could use photoshop and make me an avatar of that guy in O-Ren’s posse with the orange hair and platinum teeth? That would be muuuuucccchhhh appreciated. :wink:

when you say spoilers do you mean any for vol. 2?

no, just vol1

who here hasnt seen vol. 1??

[quote]Awesome pics. You think you could use photoshop and make me an avatar of that guy in O-Ren’s posse with the orange hair and platinum teeth? That would be muuuuucccchhhh appreciated.  :wink:[/quote]

Tell me witch number it is and you have your avatar in 5 minutes. Of course only when DarkEclipse give me his OK.

[quote]

Tell me witch number it is and you have your avatar in 5 minutes. Of course only when DarkEclipse give me his OK.[/quote]

Dude, do what you want with those pictures. They're for this community and the rest of the world to use as a Kill Bill image gallery for viewing and photoshopping. GO FOR IT! 8) 8)

[quote]

Dude, do what you want with those pictures.  They’re for this community and the rest of the world to use as a Kill Bill image gallery for viewing and photoshopping.  GO FOR IT!  8) 8)[/quote]

OK, you’re a nice fella. Thanks.

So Il_Buono, which picture do you want as an avatar?

Dark, thanks for posting the screenshots!!! Ive DL’d a bunch for my desktop. Awesome stuff!

QT doesnt use computer effects right? then how was the effect with part o ren shi’s head getting lopped off?

[quote]QT doesnt use computer effects right? then how was the effect with part o ren shi’s head getting lopped off? [/quote]

It’s probably a latex head piece and makeup. Her name is O-Ren Ishii, not o ren shi. 8)

Yep, great work indeed DE. Speaking of screenshots, does anyone know which one of these guys is really Quentin?!

I have no idea which one he is…

I can tell you which one I am though. Do you see me? I’m the guy in the black suit with a white shirt.

After seeing those caps, i just have to say:

What happened to the subtitles? They looked so much better when they were burned into the picture. They just look tacky now on the DVD…