Kill Bill sequel and prequel talk in here

Don’t you think Sydney Tamiia Poitier resembles Nikia? I’d love to see her in that role…I know Quentin is waiting for Ambrosia to grow up but I can’t wait any longer!

I like how there is no “yes” option on the poll :smiley:

Also how there have been 60 votes cast, but it says there’s only 33 voters :smiley:

Like I said before, this poll is screwed up and I wish somebody would fix it.

I have no idea what went wrong with the poll I made, but one day, the first option “Yes I think so” was gone, and in it’s place was the 3rd option.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
Like I said before, this poll is screwed up and I wish somebody would fix it.

I have no idea what went wrong with the poll I made, but one day, the first option “Yes I think so” was gone, and in it’s place was the 3rd option.
[/quote]

Your wish is my command. :-*

[quote=“Ify”]
Your wish is my command. :-*
[/quote]

:smiley: The powers you possess!

I always though it would be much more interesting to see what happens to Hatori Hanzo than any of the other characters. They are confined to the events of the film but he is free to have whatever adventures he wants to.

I always thought it would be cool to see a connection between KB and some other Tarantino movie. But not in the obvious way. More like in the RR-PF way. You know, the Vega brothers etc. For example seeing a grownup black woman whose mother has been murdered in front of her, when she was five (the girl, not the mother), but not as a main character just some random other character. We, the QT freaks, would geekgasm at the theatre, but it wouldn’t be a lame “Kill Bill 3”, just a subtle hint.

I’m not sure if what I said was clear, but there you go.

[quote=“ChickdelaLynch”]
I, too, read it on IMDB.

I was hoping this wouldn’t happen.
[/quote][quote=“Mr.Transluscent”]
Me too. Fuck, man, doesn’t QT have anything else to do? I’m not going to say I’m sick of Kill Bill, but this is a bit much. For shame Mr. Tarantino, for shame.
[/quote]

You Idiots, you can’t get a bit much of Kill Bill. Apart from Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill is his 2nd best creation by QT. Not such culture, music, and action has been put in a movie than Kill Bill. I hope he makes the anime prequel, and Vol.3-4. People say there wont be another Kill Bill because David Carradine died, thats bullshit. The movies will be fine w/o him, better if he were alive, but he would be so old before another would’ve came back he would’ve already been dead anyway.

I’m quite certain he’s making the third one.

But Bill’s dead!

He is certainly making the third one…he constantly confirms that this will happen…and i think it should be called Kill Bill vol3, even tough Bill is dead, because the story is still a continuation of the events that happened as a consequence of the Bride going in a quest to Kill Bill…

And it would indeed be interesting if Elle had become some crazy kind of master and decides to train Nikki, but ends up being killed by Nikki, just like she did with Pei Mei.

Now, i also think that Nikki should kill the Bride, but she and B.B. should make peace with each other…the are even steven, and dont desire to go on fighting forever.

[quote=“moura”]i also think that Nikki should kill the Bride, but she and B.B. should make peace with each other…the are even steven, and dont desire to go on fighting forever.[/quote]

They would be even, but that would be a boring end of the saga. There always has to be conflict in the Kill Bill saga, And I don’t like the idea of Beatrix being defeated by Nikki, I’d like if she fought against Elle and they both died in a last epic fight scene. If Elle got some eyes from a donor, or some electronic eyes or some shit… sounds cheesy but Quentin could make it work.

I think a lot of the interest and hype that surrounded the first 2 films has been lost now. I watched the 1st Kill Bill last week and it just seemed so dated, refreshing the series with a 3rd would come over as nothing more than a desperate money grabbing tactic. Don’t ruin something that it a film gem.

I really don’t like film makers who make a sequel just to make more money out of it because of previous successes but only if the story really calls for it to be told much like the star war series. But in the film industry anything goes and sometimes against conventional wisdom I guess. If they can find a beautiful actress or someone like Uma Thurman to reprise her role again well why not. I can accept that.

Peter Lee

There will be another episode which should be released in 2014.

He won’t have to do as much for an anime as he would for a live action movie. He could write a script and let Project I.G make the movie, while he keeps an eye over the project or something.

I would leave the series alone already. It’s one of my fave movies of all time and adding more to it is kind of like Jaden Smith playing Daniel LaRouso in a new Karate Kid…

I think it should be a loosely tied sequel, without “kill bill” anywhere in the title. A story about nikki’s revenge isn’t enough. That could just be one part of it. The movie could be framed like I.B. where there’s not just one main character, but everything loosely is connected.

some things to discuss:

1. What life do B.B. and Beatrix live after Kill Bill?

does Beatrix stay clark kent or does she go back to working as an assassin?

2. if sophie has bill’s money, what has she been doing with it for 10ish years?

3. are nikki and b.b. going to be played by the same actresses? if it’s 2014 they’ll be too young, we don’t want to watch a movie with kid avengers, maybe rr could direct that

These guys have a theory about Bill being alive…