Kill Bill scenes that were not in the movie

I was curious if Chapter 6 in the Kill Bill script “Can she bake a cherry pie” was ever filmed. If it was, then it could be a deleted scene that could be included on one of the upcoming Kill Bill DVD releases. I know Yuki’s Revenge was not, but I"m just curious if you know of any other scenes besides the Michael Jai White scene that was filmed but not in the movie, because maybe we could find these “deleted scenes” later in a DVD release.

There is supposed to be a deleted scene where the Bride cuts off Sophies other arm. In the movie we only hear the Bride say “gimme your other arm!”

Yeah, I heard that was on the Japanese version which will be on the Integrale (both volumes together, whatever you want to call it) Kill Bill DVD.

Considereing the fact how long and who much he filmed, there must be a bunch of more footage!

No I don´t talk about the Yuki stuff (we all know that…), but maybe some more little stuff.

QT loves to make changes, so maybe he tried some scence again and again.

Oh man, I wanna be Sally for one day!

I’d like to meet Sally one day and basically say “You dummb bitch, why did you edit so much!”

The fate of Sofie is on the Japanese version but her arm AND hand is intact while she is doing her hill roll. No sugar coating there, it is still intact whatever anyone says

Hi Fatale!

I really would like to talk with you about Sally, cuz IMO she is a great editor.

But this is only the topic for talking about the deleted scence. So I copied your post to the Sally Manke topic too.

It would ne nice, when you answer me there. Thanx

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/taran … ;start=4#4”>http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/tarantino/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=kb;action=display;num=1057416314;start=4#4</LINK_TEXT>

[quote]I’d like to meet Sally one day and basically say “You dummb bitch, why did you edit so much!” [/quote]

puts on Vincent Vega impersonation That’s a bold statement.

One of the bootleg trailers for Vol.1 has Elle firing a machine gun at someone. Any info on what this is supposed to be?

Yeah, i remember that too. I bet if we look on those Japanese trailers we will find different scenes.

[quote]One of the bootleg trailers for Vol.1 has Elle firing a machine gun at someone. Any info on what this is supposed to be?[/quote]

Oh, I forgot those scences!
This is really a good question, what is up with this scences, will we see them on a final "Integral movie" DVD or maybe in a jap version?

[quote]One of the bootleg trailers for Vol.1 has Elle firing a machine gun at someone. Any info on what this is supposed to be?[/quote]

I think that was supposed to be during the massacre sequence but decided to leave it out.

i would like some more budd and elle backstory deleted scenes. good performances but kind of shallow characters. not much is known about them :-/

Hmm I would have liked to have seen the Bride/Sofie confrontation in the bathroom…that bloody lip of Sofie’s didnt come from no where…

[quote]

I think that was supposed to be during the massacre sequence but decided to leave it out.[/quote]

She was outdoors shooting it though. I guess the answer lies in the mega-edition.

yeah, it’s outdoors…

looking for the pic, it’s

[size=5]THIS ONE!!![/size]

EDIT: i def don’t think it’s the Massacre at Two Pines, it must be a flashback or something

At first I thought it was to record the sound that the gun makes (which would be used during the massacre sequence as we don’t actually see any guns being fired), but anybody could have used that gun to create the gun sound, they didn’t need Elle to do it.

[quote]At first I thought it was to record the sound that the gun makes (which would be used during the massacre sequence as we don’t actually see any guns being fired), but anybody could have used that gun to create the gun sound, they didn’t need Elle to do it.[/quote]

did you look at the picture? look at my post above.

it’s not at the Chapel. it must be another scene entirely.

[quote]

did you look at the picture? look at my post above.

it’s not at the Chapel. it must be another scene entirely.[/quote]

Oh yeh, I allways thought it was at the chapel.

Hmmmm? makes you wonder.

Yeah, ive seen the Jap version and it’s kinda weird that you can see that Sofie’s still got the arm when she’s rolling down the hill, even though it’s chopped off a minute later (or earlier ofcourse).

Yeah any what about those pictures they had of elle driver and the bride running through what looked like a forest?