Kill Bill Full Screen

Is there any Kill Bill DVD’s or VHS that has FULL SCREEN?

blasphemy!

I fucking hope not!

[quote]Is there any Kill Bill DVD’s or VHS that has FULL SCREEN? [/quote]

WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT? :-[

Unfortunetely, the DVD’s will be in fullscreen format here in Brazil.

Fucking jerks.

Thank God I own the american version.

[quote]Unfortunetely, the DVD’s will be in fullscreen format here in Brazil.[/quote]

dios mio. es blasphemia

That REALLY sucks! If you take a close look at the movie, you realize that most of the movie needs the wide screen, or else you won’t see people’s faces :-/

Who the fuck would want a fullscreen version of this movie?!?!?

[quote]That REALLY sucks! If you take a close look at the movie, you realize that most of the movie needs the wide screen, or else you won’t see people’s faces  :-/[/quote]Not necessarily since it was shot in Super35…but I myself think any full screen version of this movie should be banned/destroyed and never distributed! I don’t see the point

If you watch it on full screen, when the bride says: you and i have unfinished business, you don’t see the sword…or when you see the bride hugging bb when she first meets him, you don’t see bill in the background. it sucks!

By Government mandate, all televisions sold in the USA by 2008 will be widescreen and HD. Fullscreen is a way of the past.

[quote]By Government mandate, all televisions sold in the USA by 2008 will be widescreen and HD.  Fullscreen is a way of the past.[/quote]
Wish it were sooner  :frowning:

[quote]
Not necessarily since it was shot in Super35…but I myself think any full screen version of this movie should be banned/destroyed and never distributed! I don’t see the point
[/quote]
Well actually, it was filmed in Super 35, 3perf, which means it was filmed 1.78:1, then matted to the theatrical ratio of 2.40:1.

vhs yes foolscreen.

Yes films are excellent to watch as widescreen but Sports aren’t. I mean football on a widescreen TV looks so shit, and the pitch looks all out of shape. With full screen you can get a better view of everything. When they show football as widescreen, they normally make the sides smaller, so that the screen looks like a little square box, which totally ruins the sporting experience.

[quote]Yes films are excellent to watch as widescreen but Sports aren’t. I mean football on a widescreen TV looks so shit, and the pitch looks all out of shape. With full screen you can get a better view of everything. When they show football as widescreen, they normally make the sides smaller, so that the screen looks like a little square box, which totally ruins the sporting experience.[/quote]

only because they dont produce it for widescreen. if it were produced for widescreen, it woudlnt look crappy on widescreen. imagine a football game where you can see the entire field in glorious widescreen.

when watching a dvd on a widescreen tv does the menu get chopped off??? on most dvds the options are at the bottom of the full screen. and what about subtitles? they are usually at the bottom black bar as well.

Nothing Gets chopped off, in fact a majority of the time the menus are already in widescreen but when viewed on a 4:3 tv they are pan and scan, and subtitles usually appear on the movie image since there are no “black bars”

[quote]when watching a dvd on a widescreen tv does the menu get chopped off??? on most dvds the options are at the bottom of the full screen. and what about subtitles? they are usually at the bottom black bar as well.[/quote]

there are no “black bars” if the DVD is anamorphic. if you wanna know more about widscreen, i highly recommend you to read those websites:

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Digital Bits - Articles … lcome.html”>http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/anamorphic/welcome.html</LINK_TEXT>

http://www.widescreen.org/

Yeah, I never really liked full screen movies, You have to see the whole picture in order to appreciate it. Its like a big waste of time to make a picture full screen because if you think of all the time and effort it takes a director to get all of his shots just right, then we take it and butcher the crap out of it just because some people dont like the little black border. Give them a break, we should be able to see the true beauty of film making. We should be able to fully see the story that the story teller is telling. Ya know!