Kill Bill errors and mistakes topic

First off, Jules isn’t dead. That’s just ludicrous. You KNOW he’s still a badass, just in another part of the world. You KNOW this.

As for Go-Go… she looks hot in the schoolgirl uniform and that benefits her in every which way.

Ehh, GoGo just doesn’t do it for me, she has a huge fucking nose.

[quote]But why would a 21 year old wear a school girl uniform?  Supposedly she was suppose to be 17, but that was only a year into Uma’s coma.  She was in the Coma for four years which means GoGo was atleast 20.[/quote]

Read what I wrote.

Chiaki’s nose is sexy!

I read what you wrote, but it couldn’t have been a flash back simply because… she wasn’t there. Secondly, it didn’t happen in recent history because in the voice over Uma says “It was one year after the massacre in El Paso Texas”, and we all know she was in a coma for four years. She also stated that GoGo was 17 at that time (assuming that she’s in school, since she does wear the school uniform?). Meaning 3 years later, when The Bride awakes from her coma, they’re (GoGo and Sophie) still wearing the same shit.

OK, now that I think about it, the dinner was a celebration of her becoming the new leader.  However, the House of Blue Leaves employee made it seem like it was very recent (perhaps even that very same night).  Why she would bring up something from three years ago, when it is very likely O-Ren had done more sinister things since then would be odd.

If you read the screenplay, Go Go’s introduction was technically inside the HoBL (just before the Bride arrives).  Also, the dinner scene was actually recent (The Bride never mentions exactly when it takes place but it is presumed recent). Tarantino merged the two scenes together and may have just goofed up with the narrative dialogue later on.

Let me get THIS straight.

Uma comes out of acoma in El Paso Texas…she says it was easiest to locate Oren cause she became head of the crime council…now she goes to KILL Oren…then kidnapps Sophie…from SOphie she gets all the info on the Deadly Vipers. This means she finds out where all the other former members are. So she goes BACK to El paso (she has to get the pussy wagon) then DRIVES to CA to kill Vernita…thats kinda stupid…why? Well because why go to Texas to get the truck and not go, “Lets see, Budd is in Texas, might aswell deal with him now” instead of DRIVING to fucking Cali then BACK to fucking Texas to kill Budd.

Is there an error here? Or is there an EXPLANATION in the script?

No I don’t think it was suppose to be presumed recent.  I think QT did it on purpose (her wearing the same cloths).  When she’s giving the example of how crazy GoGo is because she stabs the guy that wants to fuck her, there she is again in that fucking school uniform.

The whole Vernita scene is 4 years after the massacre.

Not 1 year.

She doesn’t awake from her coma in Texas. Because she was looking for a Texas lisence plate. Why would she be looking for a Texas lisence plate in Texas?

Why the fuck would she NOT be in Texas ?

She was looking for a Texas License plate probably cause El Paso is pretty close to New Mexico and Mexico…so there’s probably other plates.

Where else would they keep the Bride in acoma?

Then again… :-/

Actually you are right, I just checked the early draft versions of the script.  In the early draft version which they cut out of the movie, Elle Driver says while she’s on the phone with Bill “If you think I drove all the way to Texas to tuck sleeping beauty in goodnight…”.  So yeah, it would’ve been more convenient for her to kill Budd first, instead of driving all the way to California, then all the way back to Texas.  However, maybe she wanted to do it in order.  Afterall Vernita Green was #2, Budd was #3, on the “Death List Five”.

Hmmm…

But did it really matter what order she killed them in? As long as they all paid for what they did?

I think to her character it did. It wouldn’t be much of a movie if she killed Bill first. There’s a reason why she wants to save him for last, and why the others in that particular order?

yeah I understand why she’s saving Bill for last…

but clearly, she said it was “EASIEST” to find O Ren…I’m sure if it were EASIER to find Elle, she would’ve gone after her first. What confuses me is why is it if The Bride gets all the “info” on the DEadly Vipers from Sophie at the end of Volume 1, that she would skip around the planet so much…Texas----->Japan-------->Texas----->California---->Texas

and she’s obviously doing all this driving back and forth between states in the Pussy Wagon…thats a lot of fucking distance.

I think that she drove to California right after she wakes up. I live in Texas and form the El Paso airport you have to Fly to LAX then to Okinawa. And she knows that she needs Japanese steel so she just goes ahead and drive to LA, to get a direct flight, because in the early script, when she comes back from Japan, she is tailed in LAX by Yuki, Gogo’s sister, and she continues to tail her all the way to Vernita’s. Then she drives to Texas to kill Budd.

Bronson, I never said the Vernita thing was 1 year after.  I said the whole scene when O-Ren becomes the leader of the Tokyo underworld was 1 year after.

Perhaps she said she is 17 now, even though that took place a while ago…

shruggs

Anyway,considering the way she wrote the list it appears to me she has a specific order in which she wanted to kill them. Saving the most important for last, and letting them squirm as they get news of the others deaths

The uniform is just that. A uniform. i didn’t read all of page 2 but some people seem to think that gogo should be going to school. What in the world do you think a psycopathic bodyguard for the head of the yakuza is waking up at 630 in the morning to make it to Math class. She wears a school girl outfit to throw off her opponents.

As for vernita’s leave vs. the bride’s, I don’t really know but I speculate that vernita has asked for a leave as opposed to just bolting. and maybe the bride left without finishing a job which can get you killed.

Also, wouldn’t you think that since she has enough money to pay for a ticket to Texas to okinawa, okinawa to tokyo, tokyo back to texas(not to mention a few pricey outfits and motorcycles.), she would have enough money to pay for a car that doesn’t belong to a murdered hospital employee and says “pussy wagon” on the back? Not exactly the most inconspicuous vehicle.

[quote]Maybe this is what happenes to Jules. He quits “the life”, Marcellus is “ok” with it…but then has some pipe hittin niggers chase after him as he “walks the earth like Cane in Kung Fu”[/quote]

Was all that nesessary you fucking inbreded trailer trash cock gobbler? Keep your insecurities about your mom being banged out by blackguys for a living to yourself.

On a side note: With all of the attention to time paid in the movie, I think QT got it right and we are just looking for something that’s not there.