Kill Bill Clips and Behind the scenes

who those of you who don’t check the latest news sections:

for those interested:

a few clips from the movie:

mms://a501.v21894.c2189.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/501/2189/v0001/zap2it.download.akamai.com/2189/archive/movies/miramax/33042/33042_clips_001_hi.asf

mms://a1973.v21893.c2189.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1973/2189/v0001/zap2it.download.akamai.com/2189/archive/movies/miramax/33042/33042_clips_002_hi.asf

you can download these with a program like Net Transport (http://lycos26486.l78.lycos.com.cn/default.htm)

and you copy the link to the program

and a behind the scenes b-roll:

mms://a562.v21896.c2189.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/562/2189/v0001/zap2it.download.akamai.com/2189/archive/movies/miramax/33042/33042_broll_001_hi.asf

I haven’t checked them out yet (thought I tell you guys first :wink:) but I’m downloading them as I write. enjoy…

PS the site’s seems to put them up a bit strange but just copy the WHOLE link and make sure there are no spaces left in between.

thanks but none of those links work (a bit like most of the video links Seb posts in the news section) - could you maybe check them yourself.

Yo,

They work. There are two spaces inbetween you need to delete. Also, there is a space at the very end that you don’t know is there that you need to delete.

can’t make it work either

"“service unknown” …

[quote]Yo,

They work. There are two spaces inbetween you need to delete. Also, there is a space at the very end that you don’t know is there that you need to delete. [/quote]

right… it might be better to post the correct links in the first place though. Thanks, great clips though.

Vinicius, just click on these they all work:

mms://a1973.v21893.c2189.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1973/2189/v0001/zap2it.download.akamai.com/2189/archive/movies/miramax/33042/33042_clips_002_hi.asf

mms://a562.v21896.c2189.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/562/2189/v0001/zap2it.download.akamai.com/2189/archive/movies/miramax/33042/33042_broll_001_hi.asf

mms://a501.v21894.c2189.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/501/2189/v0001/zap2it.download.akamai.com/2189/archive/movies/miramax/33042/33042_clips_001_hi.asf

Does anyone know how you find these source links for all these video clips?

[quote]right… it might be better to post the correct links in the first place though.  Thanks, great clips though. [/quote]
[quote]thanks but none of those links work (a bit like most of the video links Seb posts in the news section) - could you maybe check them yourself.[/quote]

well the links actually do work, but I didn’t give links you can stream and watch, I gave links you have to enter in a program with which you can download these streaming movies to your harddisk (for example with Net pumper, see my first post)

However you must copy the WHOLE link and not just the highlighted part and every space/opening/blank in the link must be deleted (note: not the _ sign). It’s pretty easy if you follow the steps. I didn’t  get it at first either but it’s just a make of copy/paste and watch without streaming the crap out of it.

btw Master Kill Bill, what do you mean with ‘all these clips’ I think they are only 2 and a B-roll

"However you must copy the WHOLE link and not just the highlighted part and every space/opening/blank in the link must be deleted (note: not the _ sign). It’s pretty easy if you follow the steps."

Yep, I know. But I just posted the working links without needing to do all that. Is that ok?

"btw Master Kill Bill, what do you mean with ‘all these clips’ I think they are only 2 and a B-roll "

I mean any streaming clip on the Internet like Realplayer files, Media player files or whatever. How do you find the source for the streamed files such as the links you provided here? That’s what I was on about.

[quote]Yep, I know.  But I just posted the working links without needing to do all that.  Is that ok? [/quote]
oh sure that’s cool. but can you download them to your hard disk the way you link them?

[quote]How do you find the source for the streamed files such as the links you provided here?[/quote]
oh you just download the streamed file which is usually a very small file (.ram or .asx) and you open that one with notepad or textpad or whatever pad. in it you will find the source.

btw. I really like your avatar. you got any more? ;D

thanks, that avatar was the best I could find. I don’t know any more.