Just saw True Romance; What dead rockstar would be your Elvis?

he’s not a rockstar but Tupac would be my elvis

Kurt Cobain, baby!

John Lennon would be hilarious, because Clarence would never go to kill Drexel, would never find the cocaine, and so most of the story wouldn’t happen.

[quote=“StanrickKubley”]
Kurt Cobain, baby!

John Lennon would be hilarious, because Clarence would never go to kill Drexel, would never find the cocaine, and so most of the story wouldn’t happen.
[/quote]

Haha. “Make love not war Clarence. Go fuck that hooker of yours & forgive & forget. Pass me that joint while you’re at it. Yeah, I am the walrus”.

Still Jim Morrison, but about that lame ass ragging on Jimi saying he was gay to dodge the draft. More power to anyone who did that, no man should be forced to kill. Its not even an american thing, no one should be pro vietnam war, jackass

Who was ragging on Jimi?

James Marshall Hendrix, no doubt.

Joe Strummer

Carl Perkins

I still remember the TV commercials for True Romance, they really captivated me. Later, when I first watched True Romance in 1993, I knew I was going to love it after the opening with Clarence. That doesnt happen very often for me. Its always great to really be turned on by a film like that. It really spoke to me. Soon after I found The Streetfighter on VHS thanks to QT and then I saw The Mack. The rest is history.

My Elvis would be Warren Zevon. I really loved his music and he was a really cool guy. He died way too soon. RIP Warren.

My Elvis would be Johnny Cash.

James Hendrix

Tupac Shakur

Bob Marley

Kurt Cobain

Sunny Bono

John Lennon, easy.

Freddie Mercury for me.

Kurt Cobain,Bradly Nowell,Shannon Hoon one of those.

Jim Morrison.

Bon scott Jim morrison and it would be cool to have a stoned Cobain.

To talk to when I’m all alone in the bathroom: Slim Shady, NOT EMINEM, I mean only Eminem’s bad side.

To fuck in the ass if my life depended on it…Elvis in Jailhouse rock, not later when he was a fat old pig!

That rockabilly kid is DAMN SO SEXY!

elvis or eddie cochran or Johnny burnette or johnny cash

to fuck with or to talk with?