The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Just saw True Romance; What dead rockstar would be your Elvis?

i’ll pass on the fucking and go with the talking

as far as the fucking is concerned I’ll have to go with Janis Joplin she’s ugly but she is the only dead rock star with a pussy (except Mama Cass from the Mamas and Papas but I’d rather fuck Johnny Burnette than her)

- already posted, oops.

[quote=“tonyanthony”]

as far as the fucking is concerned I’ll have to go with Janis Joplin she’s ugly but she is the only dead rock star with a pussy (except Mama Cass from the Mamas and Papas but I’d rather fuck Johnny Burnette than her)
[/quote]
LMFAO!

LMF…what??

never seen that on the forum?

it stands for (I) Laughed My Fucking Ass Off

it means what you just said was funny. it’s a compliment, because I laughed when reading when you wrote.

get it? :wink:

[quote=“tonyanthony”]

[/quote]
didn’t John Lennon have a pussy!

Yes.

I’d be Sid Vicious. But instead of dying of a heroin overdose, I’d kill that whore Nancy and join Johnny in his future musical escapades.

Or G.G. Allin so I could go to a Fall Out Boy concert and take a dump on Pete Wentz’s head.

[quote=“Tristan”]
never seen that on the forum?

it stands for (I) Laughed My Fucking Ass Off

it means what you just said was funny. it’s a compliment, because I laughed when reading when you wrote.

get it? :wink:
[/quote]

oh! now i do. cool! 8)

Huddie Ledbetter AKA Leadbelly 8) Or Geeshie Wiley. “Last kind words blues” is one of the best songs I’ve ever heard!

Tupac Shakur

Geeshie Wiley

“Last kind words bluesâ€

It would be Jim Morrison for me :smiley:

i’d add harry nilsson to the list

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
i’d add harry nilsson to the list
[/quote]
Harry Nilsson is the greatest! I really like these:

Everybody’s Talkin’

Coconut

Arrow

did you know that he had is own cartoon? <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.artistdirect.com/cgi-bin/gx. … d+My+Arrow”>http://www.artistdirect.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+Search?select=Songs&searchtype=NormalSearch&start=1&searchstr=Me+and+My+Arrow</LINK_TEXT>

yes i know but i never saw it, i just have the album and there are some very good songs! i love all nilsson schmilsson it’s one of the best album ever. there is an alternative version of coconut that is just amazing

why DEAD rockstar? cuz if I had to fuck an alive rockstar, I’d pick Billy Idol. This guy is reaaaaaaaaally sexy(and I’m no fag). I’m sure he can do awesome things with his upper lip.

[quote=“Tristan”]
why DEAD rockstar? cuz if I had to fuck an alive rockstar, I’d pick Billy Idol. This guy is reaaaaaaaaally sexy(and I’m no fag). I’m sure he can do awesome things with his upper lip.
[/quote]

yea like suck cock ahahaha j/k.

What dead rockstar would be your Elvis?..

Keith Moon for me ;D

Jimi Hendrix or Ronnie Van Zant

JIM MORRISON.