Jules in Kil Bill volume 2

I have a question. In the movie Pulp Fiction, Samual L. Jackson’s character (Jules) says that he wants to go and roam the earth , and quit being a hitman, right? So do you think in the sencond volume of Kill Bill where Samual L. Jackson plays the piano player in the church , do you think that was a continuation from the situation of Pulp Fiction?

Both movies are in different universes! Don´t forget this fact.

Pulp Fiction takes place in “The REALER THAN REAL universe”

KB takes place in “The MOVIE MOVIE Universe”

You know, only the wolf can…

EDIT 1:

Check out this post

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … ml#msg4666”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,3955.msg4666.html#msg4666</LINK_TEXT>

Winslow Leach gives a nice explaination
[quote]No “REALER THAN REAL WORLD” characters can hop worlds except for Winston Wolf because according to QT he is the only “MOVIE MOVIE” character than can exist in the “REALER THAN REAL WORLD” as well.

QT’s The Realer Than Real World (Dogs, TR, Pulp) doesnt have super heroes, vampires, kung fu masters, etc in it.

QTs Movie Movie Universe is where people like Pai Mei, the Vampires from FDTD, Hattori Hanzo, The Bride, etc all live. Characters from other cult films exist there as well.

Jackie Brown takes place in neither of those worlds. Its in ELMORE LEONARD’S UNIVERSE.[/quote]

EDIT 2:

LOL, forget to mention that in the first time, Sam´s wife should be the piano player and later on they came up with him…

okay well i just asked because you would think that jules will have some kind of connection with kill bill.

Maybe Jules stepped into the Kill Bill universe and changed his name to Rufus…

Yeah like some kind of portal shit like the one in Poltergeist or that Simpson Halloween episode with the 3-D Homer.

That’d be f’n crazy.

yes that would have been crazy

It was jules he said in pulp fiction that he wanted to wander the earth rite now in kill bill they explain how he was in a band AKA wondering the earth people in bands do absolutlely nothing but wander the earth and play.

I swear that in Reservoir Dogs when Mr White and Mr Orange are having their conversation about the robbery and what everyones job was the day of, I see Ordell and Louis drive by on the street up ahead in the VW van! LOL We’ll it could have been them damn it! Watch for yourself.

[quote=“Jjp”]
It was jules he said in pulp fiction that he wanted to wander the earth rite now in kill bill they explain how he was in a band AKA wondering the earth people in bands do absolutlely nothing but wander the earth and play.
[/quote]
Exact same way I feel.

I dunno, but that would be pretty damn funny if it was Jules.

I wonder if Vincent would still consider him to be a bum… :smiley:

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
I dunno, but that would be pretty damn funny if it was Jules.

I wonder if Vincent would still consider him to be a bum… :smiley:
[/quote]

he wouldn’t, because they’re both dead.

Vincent is dead…remember…Butch shot the shit out of him. He is deader than Julius Caesar.

Oh, yeah…DAMN! >_<

Why do all the greats always die?

So that its like Damn he was a really good character then you see him back at the next part and be like hes back cool then have such a great ending with him and forget he died in the first place.

[quote=“Jjp”]
So that its like Damn he was a really good character then you see him back at the next part and be like hes back cool then have such a great ending with him and forget he died in the first place.
[/quote]

:o

Umm…I’m not exactly sure what you just said, but uhhh…I think I would have liked Vincent to live. Maybe better for Butch to die?

…Then again…maybe not. :wink:

Tarantino wanted to make you almost mad that such a great character was dead then bring him back 15 minutes later in the movie and have an ending with him and Jules walking out that makes you forget he was dead in the first place.

all right everybody, this is a robery…

any of you motherfuckers move and I’ll execute every last fucking one of ya’!!!

[quote=“Jjp”]
Tarantino wanted to make you almost mad that such a great character was dead then bring him back 15 minutes later in the movie and have an ending with him and Jules walking out that makes you forget he was dead in the first place.
[/quote]

You are so right about that. Brings a tear to my eye… :smiley:

If it was Jules it was a punk ass way to go out!

PS. does anyone know where the idea of different universes and the Wolf traveling between them came from? Is there a Tarantino interview with that stuff in it? Cause it sounds like fan boy BS.