John Travolta vs. Vincent Vega

Well that’s because you haven’t seen Blowout and Saturday Night Fever so you wouldn’t know!

so HA! :smiley:

What about Look Who’s Talking?

or Welcome Back, Kotter?

Look Who’s Talking Now?

[quote]forgetting Pulp Fiction, scar?  :wink:

[/quote]

Well, I didn’t mention Pulp cause he said Broken Arrow was Travolta’s second best movie and I assumed Pulp was the first since he posted in the Pulp board, hence mentioning  Pulp Fiction would have turned out to be just a waste of board space. See how smart I am?  :smiley:

Hahaha, you got the brains, Scar, you got the brains.

[quote]

Nah. Face/Off, Blow Out, Saturday Night Fever…all better than Broken Arrow.[/quote]

I meant best career role as a bad guy…

[quote]

Is it true Chris Tucker said that he will not be doing any more movies with profanity and violence in them?[/quote]

yeh he went to africa and had an epiphany or whatever and thtas why he decided not to do friday 2 or any movies with profanity…

i like how travolta slurred his words, just made it seem more real for me…who talks straight all the time???..

[quote]i like how travolta slurred his words, just made it seem more real for me…who talks straight all the time???..[/quote]

i like that too, the best example i can think of is when travolta is talking to eric stoltz after he crashes his car into his house and fucks the line up about being forced to tell marsellus that lance let mia die on his fucking lawn.

i like that fuck up, and it is definitely NOT INTENTIONAL, but it still works

Well, he is pretty strung out at heroin at that moment.  :-/

EDIT: Well, I don’t know about that exact moment, but he was really fucked up earlier when he went to Mia’s house.

true, you can see it in the way that travolta plays vincent off, he looks 100% shitfaced at the moment, wasted off his ass. ;D

how long would the heroin last? would he still be wasted when he crashes into Lance’s house?

[quote]how long would the heroin last? would he still be wasted when he crashes into Lance’s house?[/quote]

I thought he crashed into Lance’s house not because of the heroin but because Tarantino wanted to show us how much Vince doesn’t give a shit about everything when his boss’ wife is in danger (and so his own life). I thought it was a wink in comparison to the part of the movie when Vince explained Lance he would have killed the guy who had just scratched his car or something. He was freaked out just for a scratch, and to save Mia, doesn’t hesitate to destroy his car. So when he crashed into the house, imo it’s just because he doesn’t take the time to slow down, cause it’s just a waste of time --> cause Mia is dying.

I think thats true,besides I hear heroin doesnt stay in the system very long and maybe he was a long time user so he was used to the high so I think he intentionally crashed to kill some time to save Mia.

heroin stays in the body for about 1 - 4 days.

And the effect is an average of 3-4 hours.