John Lennon 1980-2005

In memory of the greatest music legend of all time.

A lot of people talk about how died, its more important to remember how he lived. Ive been listening to a lot of Lennon/Beatles song today. RIP to a great man.

my dad just told me a great story about how he find out, cause he a huuuuuge Lennon fan, still is

he was on a train for a half hour, got off and noticed on the dust of the train was written “R.I.P. Lennon”, then he ran into the station and heard the news on a radio, then he almost burst into tears lol

RIP John

We miss you Lennon. The greatest man of all time in a nutshell. But there are no real words to describe him. For the rest of December, I will have a John Lennon Avatar

My friend’s father was almost thrown out of school because of Lennon. Since it was a soviet scool, there was a great pic of Lenin in his textbook, so he added glasses to his face, beard, and changed the title “Lenin” into “Lennon” and when they found out he had to buy a new book, not speaking about all the discussions with the headmaster.

[quote=“QT Fan”]
We miss you Lennon. The greatest man of all time in a nutshell. But there are no real words to describe him. For the rest of December, I will have a John Lennon Avatar
[/quote]

Now were stuck with that freak Yoko Ono…oh god!..please make it stop!

Exactly. The worst thing is she’s not chic enough to be murdered on a street.

Why is it that John Lennon, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jim Morrisson, Jimi Hendrix, and others of that level of talent die so young…and then these douchebags like Tommy Lee get to roam the planet to expand their tatoo collections? I just don’t get it.

the good die young :wink:

Unfortunately…this is true!

John Lennon gets shot, Yoko Ono is standing right next to him, not one fucking bullet, explain that to me

you sound a lot like dennis leary

The bullet was afraid of Yoko Ono

Medusa would be too.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
you sound a lot like dennis leary
[/quote]

so do you, my friend

I like the Dennis Leary bit about NyQuil: n, y, big fuckin Q nyquil we love you - you big fuckin’ Q!

yo man i made a bong out of my HEAAADDD!!!

I want to drink beer out of Andy Gibb’s empty head!

[quote=“Takabe”]
Jim Morrisson is overrated.
[/quote]
I don’t know about that one…his voice was so pure and sonically wonderful…there was not an ounce of strain…ever!

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
yo man i made a bong out of my HEAAADDD!!!
[/quote]
Have you seen The Ref with Dennis Leary? That is exactly what my family is like!