Joan Crawford in "Our Dancing Daughters"

If anyone is interested, and I know most of you are - (those who love classic films), “Our Dancing Daughters” is available to view on Youtube! The film DOES NOT have a VHS or DVD release which is a tremendous shame! Thank god for film sites like youtube where these great classic treasures may be downloaded and recorded on DVDs. I’m buying “Dangerous” a Bette Davis film on VHS and recording it to a DVD disc and uploading it on youtube, so that many may enjoy the film as well - she won an Academy Award for this film by the way.

Back to Joan. “Our Dancing Daughters” placed Joan Crawford in the spotlight with MGM. She was discovered in a night club and was given a 2 week contract with MGM. She had to literally climb the ladder, she lingered in different sets where she watched the production of many films and she met a lot of people in doing so. I’ve seen the film on TCM, and it really is a delight. I think after this she did many films with Clark Gable, anyways I hope one day it gets a proper DVD release. I’ve seen a few Joan Crawford films: Mildred Pierce, The Damned Don’t Cry, What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?, Rain. I still haven’t opened my “Humoresque” DVD. Here it is - “Our Dancing Daughters” 8)

- YouTube

FUCK THEY GOT THE MOVIE DOWN!

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
FUCK THEY GOT THE MOVIE DOWN!
[/quote]

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get this movie!

LULZ! WHY SO SERIOUS?!