Jessica Biel Naked In Powder Blue

What do you think?

• HOT!
  • That’s great
  • Sucks, She’s ugly

0 voters

August 16, 2007 – SHE’S been shy about bearing her bod every since her racy Gear magazine spread hit stands in 2000, but Jessica Biel plans to shed her threads in the upcoming movie “Powder Blue,” which co-stars Forest Whitaker. Us Weekly reports that she’ll play a “stripper trying to earn money to raise her terminally ill son,” and audiences will get an eyeful. Biel “signed a contract that explicitly details the bare minimum fans will see - including shots of her breasts and butt,” a source dished to the glossy.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08162007...e_pagesix_.htm

page not found :frowning:

the trailer looked really interesting

It looks like it’s going to be a fucked up movie, or maybe is it just the trailer that is fucked up ? I hope not.

I hope it’s biel who gets fucked (up?) :wink:

We need a movie with Jessica Biel and Megan Fox making out for two hours straight.

and me right in the middle, please. and it doesn thave to be a movie, maybe just reality, hahaha

You’d get a heart attack within the first 2 minutes. ;D

wouldnt that be a great way to die though?

“here lies Sebastian. he died sandwiched between two of the hottest chicks on earth, cock in hand, with a smile on his face. he died a very happy and horny man”

hahahaha

fuck it, throw in Jessica Alba, Salma Hayek, and Scarlett Johanssen and lets all have a good ol’ fashioned orgy! woo hoo! Lets rock out with our cocks out!