Jackie and the black T-shirt syndrome

He looks good in black T-shirt ;D

Close call: no sleeves but still black

It’s funny. It’s one of those things you recognise subconsciously. So much so that Jackie doesn’t look quite as good in anything else.

Look at that Drunken Master 2 cover. It’s period film for gods sake and Jackie is still wearing a black T-shirt, lol

speaking about jackie Chan: have anybody seen this video before?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &plindex=4”>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7905269462553856248&q=“quentin+tarantino”+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=99&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=4</LINK_TEXT>

Zombie Quentin! ;D

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
Look at that Drunken Master 2 cover. It’s period film for gods sake and Jackie is still wearing a black T-shirt, lol
[/quote]

I always hated that cover. It has nothing to do with the film at all.

haha, wharrahell is Jackie Chan and the 36 crazy fists :stuck_out_tongue: and it´s got the exact same picture as Mr nice guy ;D

Look at Rumble in Hong Kong and Supercop ;D they just switched heads.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Look at Rumble in Hong Kong and Supercop ;D they just switched heads.
[/quote]

Thats odd because he had the same exact shoes on too.

Recent artword has been re-used for his lesser known films by lesser dvd studios over and over again. I only included those covers that looked at least little bit different from each other. Otherwise there would be 200 dvd covers in this topic

[quote=“San-Ta”]
haha, wharrahell is Jackie Chan and the 36 crazy fists :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Prolly a re-titled version of one of his old films. He did lots of small supporting roles in the early 70’s before he became a star. Now those films are being sold with his name…

One of the more interesting early Jackie films is Police Woman (aka Heroine aka Young Tiger aka Rumble in Hong Kong aka Police Woman Against Jackie Chan aka Nui ging chaat aka Ru jing cha) (1974) where he plays the bad guy. It’s decent film and it’s cool to see Jackie as the baddie.

a good documentary is cinema of vengeance they have a small segment on him and how he got started exc.

Incredible ugly covers.

And where are those boobs ?! >:D

[size=80][i]the boobs part refers to Jessica Alba discussion now deleted from the thread. Not Jackie’s boobs or anything…

• HungFist[/i][/size]

Yeah I cant stand those covers, especially the operation condor 2 one. I mean I dont really care if he wears black shirts, the covers are a much bigger problem that should be fixed NOW! in someway :stuck_out_tongue:

This is nice, Jackie asked his fans how they think about his new look (the glasses)…

…and promised never to wear those again ;D

The guy’s got sense of humour too… the following pic was found at end of his reply

I don’t think many celebs would give a shit what some fans think about their new look… not to mention making fun of themselves like that.

Hes got a Kim Jong Il/Chinese Food Restaraunt owner thing going on!! :slight_smile: