Is Jack Rabbit Slim's Real?

Hi…I was wondering if Jack Rabbit Slim’s is a real place? In the DVD, there is a menu but I wonder if it really located in Los Angeles or if QT made it up! Thanks!

He made it up.

i could see how that very realistic menu could have fooled you! you know with all of 2 items on it and all.

[quote]i could see how that very realistic menu could have fooled you! you know with all of 2 items on it and all.[/quote]

lol, tab is such a dick

I love it

oh and by the way, I counted. There are [size=7]77[/size] items on the menu, not 2.

oh snap… you got served

He built the set and came up with the idea. But the move was filmed in 1993. There are actually two Jack Rabbit Slims. One in New York and another in Manchester.

[quote]He built the set and came up with the idea. But the move was filmed in 1993. There are actually two Jack Rabbit Slims. One in New York and another in Manchester. [/quote]

When you wrote Manchester I thought you meant the Manchester in England (as that’s the only Manchester I know) if it was I was going to visit it!! Damn.

[quote]He built the set and came up with the idea. But the move was filmed in 1993. There are actually two Jack Rabbit Slims. One in New York and another in Manchester. [/quote]
well that totally nullifies my sarcastic comment from before. which now turns me from being a smartass into a dumbass.

DAMN YOU!!

The real Jack Rabbit slims suck… :-/

[quote]The real Jack Rabbit slims suck…  :-/[/quote]
well obviously the fake menu doesnt. because it looks so real!!! doesnt it jimmy boy!

[quote]The real Jack Rabbit slims suck…  :-/[/quote]

I don’t know about that, the one in Manchester looks promising.

I wonder how hard it was to come up with a shake good enough to be worth $5.

I think it’s worth it. A large shake from a fast food restaurant is what, three bucks? Make it twice as big and make it taste like the best thing you ever had, and I think it could definitely be worth 5 bucks.

Especially if Uma has just had a sip of it :wink:

Who’s Uma? ???

oh, just someone who orders a $5 shake from Jack Rabbit Slims in a little movie called Pulp Fiction! She also happens to play a major role in Kill Bill, dunno if you’ve seen it or not, its great you should if you haven’t

hahaha, just fuckin wit ya

lol, this kid doesn’t get anything

[quote]lol, this kid doesn’t get anything[/quote]

If you were talking about me, I did get what DNS wrote, I was sarcastic in my post too in case you didn’t get it!!