Is Four Rooms worth buying?

I still need to pick it up.

I found Tim Roth unbearable in it, though! ::slight_smile:

The first room sucks.

Second is only good because Ritchie from the Sopranos (season two) is in there.

Third and Fourth are great. And its Qt, so its like…YEAH

I JUST finished watching Four Rooms for the first time, and I must say…I didn’t expect anything that I just finished watching.

The first room made me kind of sick. Not because of the story, but because I thought the entire movie was going to be like this. Not the case! In fact the movie keeps getting better and better.

I liked the second room. The shot when Tim Roth first steps into the bathroom is golden. I love the way the camera follows him through the room, into the bathroom, under the sink, and into the medicine cabinet. The story was a little wierd, but whaddya expect? David Proval was just as great as always.

The third room is where the movie was really pulling me in. Kudos to Robert Rodriguez for such a great story. Love the twist ending too! Fucking hilarious!

I did not expect the last of the movie to be the best part of the entire movie. And I certainly did not expect Tarantino to actually be playing the Man from Hollywood! Bruce Willis was teriffic and was only better being alongside Tarantino. Love the dialoge and loved the tension buildup towards the end with the lighter game. Fantastic!

Great movie! A movie that I will definitely be watching over and over and over again! And at $10 from Best Buy, best purchase I’ve made in a long time!

Oh! And did I mention that the entire scene of the fourth room is all done in one shot? Brilliant!

I didn’t even think the first room was that bad. It was just wasn’t good.

i thought the first room was kickass i mean come on who didnt check out them titties

the first room was the worst!

yeah, but the rest of them are good!

yes they are

To be a QT fan, or not to be a QT fan…

BUY THIS.

four rooms is the shit who wouldnt want to own it

yea definatly worth the money no special features at all that the only thing that got me pissed abuot the dvd.