The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Inglourious Basterds Bear Jew Video Game Challenge

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/more … oston.html”>http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/more_names/blog/2009/07/eli_roth_is_inglourious_boston.html</LINK_TEXT>

niiiiiiiice

OOOOHH!!! FUCK ME!!! I CAME HERE TO POST THAT AND FORGOT!!! I got wrapped up in off-topic convo! Damnit! You beat me to it Baelin, this time… This time… The last time.

I want those f’n tickets.

[quote=“G”]
I want those f’n tickets.
[/quote]

well screw you, I’m a pro-gamer so those tickets are MINE! 8)

What!?! This is a great idea.

LT.Aldo Raine: I want my scalps…and those Inglorious Basterds tickets!!!

I wish they’d make this an Arcade game for X-Box. I haven’t been playing much lately. But I’ll be back when CoD:Modern Warfare 2 is out! Hells yeah!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! Is this a first for his movies?

I used my X Box 360 controller, and I still didn’t get the highest score! I heard you win tickets if you get the top score. Hard fucking game, it’s like whack the mole, only your Donny with a baseball bat, basjing Nazi soldiers.

Anyone trying it? It’s on Eli’s myspace page as well.

Played it all last night, got the ten percent off, but fuck does it get glitchy on my computer. It’s impossible to get further that level five.

where do you go to play it? I can’t see a link.

If you go to the official website and hit the link to the soundtrack page it’ll be there.

Thanks.

For some reason the game won’t load.

[quote=“G”]
For some reason the game won’t load.
[/quote]

If your using internet explorer it didn’t work on mine either. I had to get Safari for it to work.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

I WON A FUCKING CD! I GOT THE FUCKER! Spent all last night barely able to get to level five but I was on a fucking role today. It’s a digital copy but fuck it. Free Inglourious Basterds CD!

Do you have to wait until Release Date?

Think so. Now I’m just racking my brain thinking of where you’d put the code that the game gave me.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
Think so. Now I’m just racking my brain thinking of where you’d put the code that the game gave me.
[/quote]

Prob Warner’s site? Click on one of those pre-orders to see if a digital copy is there.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
I WON A FUCKING CD! I GOT THE FUCKER! Spent all last night barely able to get to level five but I was on a fucking role today. It’s a digital copy but fuck it. Free Inglourious Basterds CD!
[/quote]

How do you get it? I also won it and I have the discount code but I don’t know where to use it :o

ok, neither of us know how we get these musics for free haha