The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

"I'm gonna get medieval on your ass"

did tarantino make that line up, or has it been around before pulp fiction?

It was around before pulp in another movie.

[quote]It was around before pulp in another movie.[/quote]

Really? Which movie was it?

You know what…

MY BAD

I got the pilers and blowtorch quote and that fucked up sorry. :frowning:

does marcellus say that after he shot zed? or sumtime during that scene :-*

after he shot Zed…he was gonna call his “down ass niggaz” to help…that would have been cool to see…

thanx ODing finally sum1 can answer me w/ out insulting me :smiley:

:-*

I’ve got that quote on a bumper sticker attached to my car. So people would know I mean business. 8)

[quote]I’ve got that quote on a bumper sticker attached to my car. So people would know I mean business.  8)[/quote]
Did you custom order it or is it available as ‘official’ merchandise? Or did you print it at home yourself? It’ll totally kick ass to print all the bumper stickers I like by myself. Send the nice ones to friends and the nasty ones to the stupid tards. Like how Colin Farell gave Britney a “Honk if you slept with Colin Farell” sticker.

[quote]
Did you custom order it or is it available as ‘official’ merchandise? Or did you print it at home yourself? It’ll totally kick ass to print all the bumper stickers I like by myself. Send the nice ones to friends and the nasty ones to the stupid tards. Like how Colin Farell gave Britney a “Honk if you slept with Colin Farell” sticker.[/quote]

It was included as a gift in one of the Playstation mags I used to buy years ago. There were also bumper stickers for every colour name in “Reservoir Dogs”. Seems that the editor of the mag was a big QT fan. :slight_smile:

Oh well, you can’t stop a girl from hoping too much, can you? Thanks for the info! Maybe I can still stumble upon an issue from one of those 2nd hand book stores…

‘to go to work with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch’…in charley varrick(1973) a character called maynard warns a bank manager about the same method of torture…

ya, but i dont think they say “im gonna get medieval on ur ass” in charley varrick. does anybody know if this was in a movie b4 Fiction or if it was a saying, because it is a pretty famous saying and im sure most of u have heard it many times, not just in Pulp Fiction

Pipe hittin niggas