"I'm gonna get medieval on your ass"

did tarantino make that line up, or has it been around before pulp fiction?

It was around before pulp in another movie.

[quote]It was around before pulp in another movie.[/quote]

Really? Which movie was it?

You know what…

MY BAD

I got the pilers and blowtorch quote and that fucked up sorry. :frowning:

does marcellus say that after he shot zed? or sumtime during that scene :-*

after he shot Zed…he was gonna call his “down ass niggaz” to help…that would have been cool to see…

thanx ODing finally sum1 can answer me w/ out insulting me :smiley:

:-*

I’ve got that quote on a bumper sticker attached to my car. So people would know I mean business. 8)

[quote]I’ve got that quote on a bumper sticker attached to my car. So people would know I mean business.  8)[/quote]
Did you custom order it or is it available as ‘official’ merchandise? Or did you print it at home yourself? It’ll totally kick ass to print all the bumper stickers I like by myself. Send the nice ones to friends and the nasty ones to the stupid tards. Like how Colin Farell gave Britney a “Honk if you slept with Colin Farell” sticker.

[quote]
Did you custom order it or is it available as ‘official’ merchandise? Or did you print it at home yourself? It’ll totally kick ass to print all the bumper stickers I like by myself. Send the nice ones to friends and the nasty ones to the stupid tards. Like how Colin Farell gave Britney a “Honk if you slept with Colin Farell” sticker.[/quote]

It was included as a gift in one of the Playstation mags I used to buy years ago. There were also bumper stickers for every colour name in “Reservoir Dogs”. Seems that the editor of the mag was a big QT fan. :slight_smile:

Oh well, you can’t stop a girl from hoping too much, can you? Thanks for the info! Maybe I can still stumble upon an issue from one of those 2nd hand book stores…

‘to go to work with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch’…in charley varrick(1973) a character called maynard warns a bank manager about the same method of torture…

ya, but i dont think they say “im gonna get medieval on ur ass” in charley varrick. does anybody know if this was in a movie b4 Fiction or if it was a saying, because it is a pretty famous saying and im sure most of u have heard it many times, not just in Pulp Fiction

Pipe hittin niggas