The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

I'm gonna burn this whole world down!

Just wondering what everyone thinks of the Nine Inch Nails video for “Burn”. Great use of NBK’s already music video-ish scenes in my opinion.

[quote]Just wondering what everyone thinks of the Nine Inch Nails video for “Burn”. Great use of NBK’s already music video-ish scenes in my opinion. [/quote]

I liked the whole soundtrack to NBK. The video for Burn is cool too. I havent really seen it in years. Trent Reznor did an excellent job putting the soundtrack together along with his own songs, a nice amalgam of music styles. Very cool.

I was pissed when the Director’s Cut of the film replaced the song (Well, at least 10 seconds of the song) with some bongo-drum crap.

well I think this will be seen in advenced since this dummy changed the whole original script from Quentin’s vrsion, right?

What would we expect from this so called Oliver!?

that’s not the discussion here

Good job, Seb… Come to the Spanish room: chat about spanish films, talk about Tarantino in Spanish…

I love the cover of HURT Johnny Cash has done. Nice work. WHat ever happened to Nine Inch Nails…

F NATURAL BORN KILLERS AND OLIVER STONE

Mh, Nine Inch Nails - if you ask me all their stuff except halo fourteen is crap.