If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding

Which is your favorite type of pudding?

• Tapioca
  • Rice
  • Chocolate
  • Vanilla
  • Other

0 voters

I’ve been on this rice pudding kick all week and I just can’t explain it. Is it the cinnamon?

Still trolling? You’ll never learn.

[quote=“Pete”]
Still trolling? You’ll never learn.
[/quote]

still starting trouble pete?

YOU! You behind the bike shed! Stand still, laddy!

[quote=“Kinick”]
YOU! You behind the bike shed! Stand still, laddy!
[/quote]

nice. but seriously, which pudding do you prefer?

Out of the above, definitely chocolate.

Out of the entire internet you still come in here and post these kinds of topics? You REALLY think its cool or funny or something? I dont know, I think its pretty fuckin dumb and totally unrelated to this forum to be honest. But what else is new? I guess without the politics board youre up shitkickers creek without a paddle huh? Youre about as funny as a bowl of pudding man. Ill give you that much.

If you don’t like the topic ignore it. I’ve seen much dumber threads than this on here.

To answer the question, I’m not sure I’ve ever had pudding. Probly did when I was little but I don’t really remember it. Something about the way it looks makes me not want to put it in my mouth.

What a bunch of pudding eatin bitches.

[quote=“Pete”]
What a bunch of pudding eatin bitches.
[/quote]

you are SO cool Pete. As far as I’m concerned, you’re the troll because you’re the instigator in this argument. I’m not going to even try to rattle your cage because it’s a waste of my time and keystrokes.

[quote=“asshole from el paso”]
you are SO cool Pete. As far as I’m concerned, you’re the troll because you’re the instigator in this argument. I’m not going to even try to rattle your cage because it’s a waste of my time and keystrokes.
[/quote]

Like you really care what kind of PUDDING people fuckin like right? You ARE 200% full of manure dude. You know it and so does everyone else in this forum. You cant hide the fact you are a goddamn idiot. I dont care what ANYONE in here says in your defense. Its a fact as far as Im concerned.

Youve been pulling this shit for a few years now. I came back yesterday and suddenly youre back to your old BS again. I actually cant believe it. You mustve waited with baited breath for me to come back huh? Its creepy.

That is such a coincidence. I never ate Rice Pudding before, and last week I started to buy them. I’m eating one right now, with Strawberry flavor.

Müller Milchreis, bitches.

This topic is a testament to how fuckin terrible this forum has become. I mean we went from a group of movie lovers having great discussions to a bunch of man pudding swallowers who defend the biggest troll in here. Its really sad to me. I guess nothing lasts forever. C’est La Vie.

We all know whats up. Dont play me like Im the lone person who sees this stuff.

I can eat my Milchreis and still be a movie lover :-*

calm down and eat your share.

Kilgore is just using you guys to get the attention he doesnt get elsewhere. Thats all. We all know it. Why do you buy into it? Dont be a sheep.

Not since the great rice pudding wars of '78 have I seen a man get so upset over so little.

I’m all done. Yummy!

Dont blindly follow people, thats all Im saying. Esp people who are dumb as pudding.

It kinda feels like you’re the one desperate for attention, Pete. Not sure why else you’d troll a topic you admittedly aren’t interested in just to start a completely unprovoked attack on someone. This is a pretty big community. There’s more than enough room for you to go and start a topic about something that you deem worthy of discussion.

I buy those little pudding snack packs for my daughter. I don’t eat them, because I don’t really like anything sweet, AND I agree with Dex about the way it looks, and not wanting to put it in my mouth, but she loves the hell outta them. So I voted for chocolate, on her behalf.

Rice pudding sounds even nastier than regular pudding.

[quote=“Geoi”]
I buy those little pudding snack packs for my daughter. I don’t eat them, because I don’t really like anything sweet, AND I agree with Dex about the way it looks, and not wanting to put it in my mouth, but she loves the hell outta them. So I voted for chocolate, on her behalf.

Rice pudding sounds even nastier than regular pudding.
[/quote]

you should try it.