The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

If Rob had his own video game company,what games would you like seeing made?

If Rob owned his own video game development company, what witty

X rated, R rated and PG rated video games (featuring horror, violence, sex and/or G rated games aimed at younger game players) would you want to see his company make, which don’t have to only be ones that’d be based on and/or relate to (but it’s fine if anything mentioned would) any of his previous or more recent films and film characters that you greatly admire.

Do you work in the gaming industry?

Spykids game would rule

Haha, I was totally going to say a “Spy Kids game”… Good one.

Or a game where you have to work for him in the studio, he’s so picky, and such a perfectionist… I bet it’d be like working for a mellowed-out, mexican Gordon Ramsay. What? There’s a Hell’s Kitchen video game… Why not a filmmaking video game?

But Robert used to have his own video game company, and he dropped it fairly quickly, so I don’t think this is a real question anyway.

LOL! Ok. I didn’t see all those. I’m not going to apologise for posting though, cos I think it’s a sort of cool topic to toss around. Don’t you think Spy Kids would be fun?

[quote=“Ify”]
Do you work in the gaming industry?
[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing :slight_smile:

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
i was thinking the same thing :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Let’s get married ;D

[quote=“Ify”]
Let’s get married ;D
[/quote]

Fuck you. I got dibs. You have a penis.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Fuck you. I got dibs. You have a penis.
[/quote]

She has a good point there, Ivy.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
She has a good point there, Ivy.
[/quote]

To think I wanted to marry someone who doesn’t even know how to spell my name. :-</E>

I’m gonna kill myself.

[quote=“Ify”]
To think I wanted to marry someone who doesn’t even know how to spell my name. :-</E>

I’m gonna kill myself.
[/quote]

whoops ;D Ify. IFY.There. I see you’re emotionally unstable, so it wouldn’t have worked anyway. :wink: Also, as Geoi has pointed out already, you have a penis. lol

;D ;D ;D That was my first real lol of the day.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
whoops ;D Ify. IFY.There. I see you’re emotionally unstable, so it wouldn’t have worked anyway. :wink: Also, as Geoi has pointed out already, you have a penis. lol
[/quote]

I forgot to take my pills, I’m sorry, it won’t happen again. :-X

And what’s wrong with having a penis? Don’t you have one too? :-</E>

Nothing wrong with having a penis, Ify. Some people just prefer the hole to the pole.

[quote=“Ify”]
I forgot to take my pills, I’m sorry, it won’t happen again. :-X

And what’s wrong with having a penis? Don’t you have one too? :-</E>
[/quote]

Sorry bro, I’m a flaming heterosexual.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
Sorry bro, I’m a flaming heterosexual.
[/quote]

Me too!!! We have so much in common! Can’t you see, there’s no other option BUT to get married!

You make a good point sir.

Well, if you… HEY IFY! Look over there! It’s something totally awesome and unrelated!

runs away

(That’s how I got out of my first 2 internet marriages also.)

El Mariachi, the video game: All three movies in one game.

Ahaha. Thanks to be back on topic, I was about to act like a mean virtual cop. I never checked out this topic before but I should have sooner. Please, guys, stick to the topic or get your wedding plans on some other more appropriated topics. :police:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Ahaha. Thanks to be back on topic, I was about to act like a mean virtual cop. I never checked out this topic before but I should have sooner. Please, guys, stick to the topic or get your wedding plans on some other more appropriated topics. :police:
[/quote]

I wish you had come sooner, officer ;D