I went to the "robbery" restaurant in Pu

I was born and raised here in L.A. Inglewood to be exact. I went over to the restauraunt that the robbery scene was filmed in Pulp Fiction. I talked to the waitress and she didnt know that Pulp was filmed there!. What a moron. I had actually eaten there before and didnt realize it was the Pulp cafe. I’ll go back soon and try and talk to someone who might have a little bit more info about the movie shoot.

[quote] I was born and raised here in L.A. Inglewood to be exact. I went over to the restauraunt that the robbery scene was filmed in Pulp Fiction.[/quote]

That resturant was torn down, how could you have gone to it. Or when did you go would count.

Anyways, a black man in a restaurant acting like he's robbing the place but not really with a loaded gun resaults in 3 warning shots in yo back. I've seen it happen.......I think...........Maybe I was high and watchin another movie

Oh shit I didnt know it was torn down…I went a while back…I used to go all the time actually.

I’m from the high desert (Victorville) which is familiar Tarantino territory. The restaurant where the preacher and his kids eats at in Dusk til Dawn is right across the street from the Route 66 restaurant that we’ll see The Bride visit in Volume 2.

I’ve never been in or ate at these places yet, but hopefully I plan on going back down there and getting some pics to share.

[quote]I’m from the high desert (Victorville) which is familiar Tarantino territory. The restaurant where the preacher and his kids eats at in Dusk til Dawn is right across the street from the Route 66 restaurant that we’ll see The Bride visit in Volume 2.

I’ve never been in or ate at these places yet, but hopefully I plan on going back down there and getting some pics to share.[/quote]

I would like to see those pictures! also pictures from other locations in a topic here would be fucking sweet…

[quote]
That resturant was torn down, how could you have gone to it. Or when did you go would count.
[/quote]
That was what was said in the commentary of Pulp Fiction