I love how people die in Pulp Fiction

I think that Butch was pondering whether to shoot Vincent or not, and the toaster is what set him off (took him back to reality) and made him pull the trigger.

Oh, c’mon! Butch HAD to kill Vincent -toaster or not. What was the alternative? Start running? Sure the toaster startled him and maybe made him pull the trigger as a reaction, but he would have done it anyway.

Yeah, Butch is the guy who would kill any random man if that could get him out of trouble. I hated his attitude about the fact he had killed a boxer.

Butch was going to kill Vincent - no doubt. If Butch hadn’t been Butch, though, he would’ve killed Vincent the second the door opened. I mean, its not as if he was waiting to make sure who it was. He wanted to see the look on Vincent’s face ans in his eyes when he saw the gun. Vincent knows hes dead, but with that moment of waiting, it makes Vincent’s last seconds oh-so-tense.

And the same thing with Marcellus. Butch was in a car, Marcellus in front of it, they were looking at each other, then Butch tried to kill him too. He had to kill all the gangsters.

I read the script to PF a while back and at that scene where Butch confronts Vincent in his apartment it does mention how the atmosphere gets all tense and when the toaster pops it makes Butch jump and react.

Best death is probably Marvins. It’s just so unexpected you can’t help but laugh a bit :slight_smile:

[quote=“Heid”]
Best death is probably Marvins. It’s just so unexpected you can’t help but laugh a bit :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Agreed! :wink:

I dunno… you said you love how people die in PF and KB… all in all I agree, but still, I hated how Budd died in KB… :>

haha i loved it. It reminded me, on the RD SE DVD Michael Madsen said he wanted to stretch out his death scene - so when i saw KB i thought of it because it was long lol

PF deaths are similar to RD deaths too. Like when you hear Mr.Browns dead thats still not the last time you see him, along with Mr.Blonde.

some people found that upsetting.

[quote=“Heid”]
[/quote]

Hehe yeah marvin’s death is my favorite! It’s just so sudden… and the subsequent conversation is hillarious! “Fuck, i just shot marvin in the face! You hit a bump or somethin’ and the gun just went off!” “my car didn’t hit no motherfuckin’ bump!” lol.

ÂÂ

I enjoyed watching Vincent die, he was such an asshole when he dissed butch at Marcellus’s bar.What the hell was his problem, the guy just wanted to buy a box of matches and some cigarettes.

Assholes are cool. I love being an asshole. 8)

ditto

i’m an asshooooooooole (Denis Leary)

yes, i am :-*

i also think that marvin died was the best way that anyone died in Pulp Fiction

Marvin’s death kicks ass. I love the conversation between Vince and Jules afterwards. I also love the whole Jimmie’s house bit. So funny.

yeah that scene was funny as hell dude . the only other scene that was interesing was the one with mia and vincent . when mia sniffed herion instead of coke that whole scene was freakin hilarious.

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
i’m an asshooooooooole (Denis Leary)

yes, i am :-*
[/quote]
I use public toilets and piss on the seat,

I walk around in the summertime saying “how about this heat?”

I’m an asshole…

I like the guy in the background on that song who keeps saying very gently “he’s the world’s biggest asshole”