The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

I just rented

Driven to Kill with Steven Seagal.

I totally thought about Kenneth when I saw it, but that’s not why I rented it. I rented it cos I’ve seen everything else my video store has that I really wanted to see, and this was next on the imaginary list.

I’ve still got “100 bullets” and “Tell No One” sitting around here somewhere from netflix. Was gonna watch “The Eiger Sanction” but they removed it from the watch instantly list before I had a chance.

Haven’t actually watched a movie in awhile unless the straight to UK TV Prison Break movie counts.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Driven to Kill with Steven Seagal.

I totally thought about Kenneth when I saw it, but that’s not why I rented it. I rented it cos I’ve seen everything else my video store has that I really wanted to see, and this was next on the imaginary list.
[/quote]

And how did you like it?

I thought it was okay.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]
And how did you like it?

I thought it was okay.
[/quote]

I liked it. I wasn’t all let down or anything. I mean, it was predictable, and I hated the shaky camera work, and some of the accents were shite, but it was fun and entertaining enough. I’ll end up buying it once it hits the bargain bin.

[quote=“Dex”]
I’ve still got “100 bullets” and “Tell No One” sitting around here somewhere from netflix. Was gonna watch “The Eiger Sanction” but they removed it from the watch instantly list before I had a chance.

Haven’t actually watched a movie in awhile unless the straight to UK TV Prison Break movie counts.
[/quote]

I have Shogun Assassin right now from Netflix. My mate Val and I are going to watch Friday.