The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Hurricanes... Fuck

Ike is heading right for me. I’m an hour SE of San Antonio. I might be away for a bit. Depending on when it gets here, I will more than likely either be without electricity for a few days, without a house for a few months, or dead. I can’t decide if I wanna get drunk, or go to church. Choices, choices.

Shit dude, I hope you’ll be alright!

[quote=“Geoi”]
I can’t decide if I wanna get drunk, or go to church. Choices, choices.
[/quote]

you can go to church drunk. :slight_smile:

nah but really, wouldn’t your basement/cellar be the best spot to hide? We don’t have hurricans here…

[quote=“Geoi”]
Ike is heading right for me.
[/quote]

damn that was about time. I told this fucker where to find out… ;D

LOL Seb… fuckin tosser. ;D

Thanks Kenneth. We don’t have basements down here cos we’re so close to sea level. And if we did, you wouldn’t wanna be down there during a hurricane… cos you’d drown. High winds and tornados are a worry, but flooding is almost certain.

If I die, I’ll miss you guys. Probably.

Oh my god, Ike is so huge! I turned on the news and it’s like half the size of Texas!

Good thing my neighbor has a boat, I can just shoot him and take it from him. If you need a life Geoi just call me up.

Hope things go okay for you dudes. Stay safe!

“duck and cover” sing

seriously, take cover, and if you’re in some place and you think the world will end just have sex so you’ll leave “the building” with a smile on your face

Haha, thanks Bio, but it looks like it’s going to be headed more towards you now… Maybe you should come over here and we could take Sebby’s suggestion. Cheeky.

If you can afford to leave, I would recommend it. Living without power, internet, cell phones, etc. absolutely sucks. I never have to worry about flooding where I live, but powerlines being knocked down/cell towers/etc. going down are definitely a problem. Thankfully Gustav didn’t hurt my area too much, hope you guys all come out okay and don’t have to live through that hell.

[quote=“Geoi”]
LOL Seb… fuckin tosser. ;D

Thanks Kenneth. We don’t have basements down here cos we’re so close to sea level. And if we did, you wouldn’t wanna be down there during a hurricane… cos you’d drown. High winds and tornados are a worry, but flooding is almost certain.

If I die, I’ll miss you guys. Probably.
[/quote]

Ok, ok. Don’t make a big thing of it ;D

On a more serious note, natural disasters are not cool. We had some pretty bad flooding last summer, a real fucking pain. Hope you guys come out ok.

The people in Galveston bay area are gonn have it rough, storm surge up to 16ft high!

I live in the upper North Harris part of town, the flooding here does get pretty bad, so I know things are going to get fucked up. I’m riding to Geoi’s next morning, I swear Geoi I won’t steal anything, I’ll even cook. No but seriously people, If I die, Seb tell QT in your next interview with him that Biohazard…aka Joshua – Tell him that his hair is awesome.

I will remember you…you will remember me, da, da, da – crying

Awww. Joshua, I’m so sorry it’s heading for H-Town. Almost all my family lives there. Still haven’t heard if any of them are heading out this way. I hope my bro is coming. He’ll bring his weed with him, then we’ll smoke it and watch Robot Chicken.

Seriously though, I hope you don’t get flooded buddy.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
The people in Galveston bay area are gonn have it rough, storm surge up to 16ft high!

I live in the upper North Harris part of town, the flooding here does get pretty bad, so I know things are going to get fucked up. I’m riding to Geoi’s next morning, I swear Geoi I won’t steal anything, I’ll even cook. No but seriously people, If I die, Seb tell QT in your next interview with him that Biohazard…aka Joshua – Tell him that his hair is awesome.

I will remember you…you will remember me, da, da, da – crying
[/quote]

Whatever happens, make sure your Xbox Live account is in good hands ;D

They’re saying that all of Galveston is going to be completely underwater tomorrow. Trees, houses, buildings… Everything. I hope everyone gets outta there!

as long as Geoi is safe :wink: