How many QT-Fest films have you seen?

Well you do get nudity and some violence with Slaughter Hotel if that’s what you’re looking for.

And for the record, the only titles that I currently own:

THE BEYOND (DVD)

THE HELLBENDERS (DVD)

ADIOS SABATA (VHS)

BUCK TOWN (VHS)

Coonskin (VHS)

Navajo Joe (VHS)

MIGHTY PEKING MAN (VHS)

THE MUTHERS (DVD)

THE MACK (DVD & VHS)

BIG GUNDOWN (VHS)

FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE (VHS)

Fist of Fury 1972 (DVD)

Fist of Fury part II (VHS)

INCREDIBLE MR. TOAD (Um, still might have this taped somewhere)

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN MOVIE (DVD)

THE THING (DVD)

Death Rides a Horse (VHS-widescreen) I didn’t see this in the schedule, but since everybody posted it, it’s gotta be somewhere I missed

[quote=“mondo68”]
Pretty impressive list there Winslow, it appears that you have definitely explored many of the same b-movie byways as QT over the years. Here’s a question though, have you watched every one of those you own? If not, what’s on your immediate “must watch” list?
[/quote]

Ive watched them all over the years. The only one I still havent seen is The Gravy Train. Ive heard so much about it and I really want to check it out.

how embarrasing… i havent seen any

[quote=“hyperslug”]
how embarrasing… i havent seen any
[/quote]

That’s ok - but you need to go to the wiki, print up a checklist, and start catching up!

[quote]
That’s ok - but you need to go to the wiki, print up a checklist, and start catching up![/quote]

Ok, i’ll might just do that

Finally watched Planet of the vampires over the weekend. Meh. Probably would have liked it more if it had a different title.

Up next is Jackson County Jail.

Wrapped up J-C JAIL last night. Not quite what I expected but worth a look.

Gonna check out SOLANGE next week.

I love Solange, one of my fave gialli. Planet of The Vampires I love too. Talk about a beautiful looking film. Total Bava eye candy. Hey, it actually did go by another title: Demon Planet.

Jackson County Jail is one I need to watch again. I havent seen it in a few years. I remember liking it, but not loving it.

Where is this wiki you all speak of?

Scratch that, I’m an idiot.

I don’t know if it’s the heat lately or what, but I’ve been passing out while watching movies lately. I took a nap during Solange (Woke up towards the end, but didn’t get to see what I missed)

And I missed the beginning of Brotherhood of Death. A lot of it was talky (I think a QT-fest reviewer pointed that out on one of the threads here) but man, that “Get off your highhorse” song that played on the KKK billboard at the very end of the movie was…Genius!

[quote=“StanrickKubley”]
Where is this wiki you all speak of?

Scratch that, I’m an idiot.
[/quote]
Look on top there is a bar with buttons…

http://www.tarantino.info/wiki

check it out, log in, contribute!!! it’s free, there’s (almost) no rules!

Caught the first half of Brotherhood of Death last night. I liked the movie better on a 2nd viewing, but not by a whole lot.

Up next is Cannonball and I’m gonna have a huge Steve McQueen marathon throughout the month so I’ll finally be able to check out Junior Bonner.

Monsters HD had been playing Frankenstein Meets The Space Monster about a week ago. Forgot that was in the fest! Hopefully they’ll rerun it one last time soon.

Finally saw White Lightning and Cannonball. Even though the latter was rehash of Death Race 2000, I still liked it.

Frankenstein/Space Monster isn’t coming back on Monsters HD, but …Conquers/World will air later in the month. I’ll try to catch it (I’ve never seen the end of it)

Ahem It would be nice if some of yall would check these Fest-movies so I don’t feel like I’m talking to myself here :-</E>

Seen 4 more:

Dirty Mary Crazy Larry

Junior Bonner

Frankenstein meets the space monster

Frankenstein conquers the world

Robert Mulligan’s STALKING MOON (Spaghetti Western Double Feature with NAVAJO JOE - QT3) is in a few weeks on German TV.

[quote=“Laydback”]
Seen 4 more:
[/quote]

Eastern Condors

The House on Sorority Row

Deep Red

Invasion of the Neptune Men

[quote=“William Cutting”]
Robert Mulligan’s STALKING MOON (Spaghetti Western Double Feature with NAVAJO JOE - QT3) is in a few weeks on German TV.
[/quote]
when and where ?danke

I havent seen Stalking Moon, but I own Navajo Joe on DVD.

LB: I have all those on DVD. My favorites in order are Deep Red, Eastern Condors, The House on Sorority Row and Invasion of the Neptune Men.

Yeah, Deep Red surprised me. I wasn’t expecting it to be that good! I still haven’t seen enough Argento yet, but Deep Red might be my most favorite (Though I still have a very soft spot for Opera)

BTW, The Mysterians aired a few days ago on Monsters HD. And even though it’s got the original Japanese audio track, there’s no english subtitles! I still watched a lot of it anyway (Didn’t make it to the ending)