The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Hot Or Cold

What kind of weather do you like?

• Hot
  • Cold

0 voters

What kind of weather do you like more?

I like the cold weather myself.

Definitely cold. I can’t relate to those looking for warm, tropical paradises and sun. I couldn’t live in a place where there’s no snow and negative temperatures (not all the time of course, I mean winter)

Cold! I’d rather put on warm clothes and drink hot tea than sweat my ass off.

Yeah i’m already stocking up for winter, i just bought two long sleeve shirts last week :slight_smile:

Cold.

Here’s the deal, you can do a lot to keep yourself warm…But to cool yourself off, takes more of an effort.

Cold most def. Mainly because you have nearly thrice as much of a possibilty to die from heat related causes such as heat stroke, exaustion, etc. Than you have of dying from hypothermia, or freezing to death.

Cold… i dunno why… but my body seems to not warm itself in the cold… it just gets colder… like im a freaking corpse or something… its winter right now so im enjoying grabbing the backs of peoples necks with my hand… alot of people scream…

cold i hate the heat.

heat I hate the cold. pointless topic ;D

cold is heaps better, like moussemaker said you can were warm clothes and drink coffee!!

bullshit. like nobody before me said, you can take your shirt off and drink coke with scotch and a lot of ice.

[quote=“Tristan”]
bullshit. like nobody before me said, you can take your shirt off and drink coke with scotch and a lot of ice.
[/quote]

lol scotch will raise your body tempature.

I like it to be warm not overly hot, just some damn nice weather here in England would be nice for a change lol

Im dying for winter to get here!

we are pretty much in winter now, its very cold at night and in the morning

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
we are pretty much in winter now, its very cold at night and in the morning
[/quote]
Your very lucky, it was so freaking hot today and the news said its gonna get hotter by the end of the week :-</E> the faster winter can get here the better.

lol we had about 40 minutes of sunshine today thats it the rest was overcast/raining

[quote=“me”]
Im dying for winter to get here!
[/quote]

LoL - Don’t get me wrong, I love winter and all, but I also love a good summer. Change is good.

There is nothing worse than waking up sweaty. I prefer being cold.

the best thing about summer for me is that i have finally finsihed school when this one comes around