****HELP on KILLBILL****

Its a cool movie ya know…especially the scene with the Octopus.

[quote]How would the movie rape me and leave my asshole hurting the next morning?  If I was raped, my asshole would hurt during, immediately after, and for a long time, I’m sure.  Why just the next morning?

Also, why would a good movie rape me?  Wouldn’t that be, like, consentual?  Wouldn’t a BAD movie rape me?  I’m really confused.[/quote]

Haha, my thoughts exactly! Also, how would it tecnically be possible? A movie doesn’t have a cocrete “thingy” that could literally be stuck in your arse.

No, but seriously, this is an Action movie with a big A. The first one QT ever did. From a genre-point-of-view it’s nothing like those predecessors, so don’t be expecting lotsa quotables. The similarities lie in brilliant cinematographical solutions.  Expect lotsa referrences to old classic 60’s and 70’s movies and their makers. Be open minded and you’ll enjoy it for sure, but just don’t think it’ll be anything like RD or PF or JB.

Thanks Royal-with-cheese ;D

[quote]Its a cool movie ya know…especially the scene with the Octopus.[/quote]

What version of the movie did you see?

why does the rape conversation remind me of southpark's "The world's largest recorder concert" episode..