****HELP on KILLBILL****

I have not been able to see this in theaters,

and Im DIEING to see it.

So before I see it on DVD,

what should I expect from the film?

It doesnt look anything like RES, PULP, or JK.

Does it still have the great dialouge as those films or is it completly different?

Please, give as much info as you are willing to dish out…but please, NO spoilers.

Thanks! :wink:

This movie will kick your motherfuckin ass, bitch*

[quote]This movie will kick your motherfuckin ass, bitch*[/quote]

That and, it’s a great mixture of swordplay/Kung fu and explotation genres. You’ll love it. :wink:

one word…FUN…it’s probably the most fun i’ve had at the theaters. it’s got everything from great action to drama, and Sonny Chiba is the fucking man! If you don’t love it you’re not human!

[color=LimeGreen]COOL BEANS

Ya goddamn right cool fuckin’ beans. This movie will rape you and make your asshole sore the next morning.

Wouldn’t your asshole always be sore the next morning after being raped?

Ask Charbax.

[quote]Ask Charbax. [/quote]

Seriously, what would any man or woman find plesure in this:

It boggles the mind. ???

What? That’s him?! HAHAHHHAHHAAHHHAHHAHAHAH!

[quote]

Seriously, what would any man or woman find plesure in this:

[/quote]

That's what I am going to think of whenever I am trying not to prematurely ejaculate while I'm with a girl.

That picture won’t help me at all. See my signature for details:

How would the movie rape me and leave my asshole hurting the next morning? If I was raped, my asshole would hurt during, immediately after, and for a long time, I’m sure. Why just the next morning?

Also, why would a good movie rape me? Wouldn’t that be, like, consentual? Wouldn’t a BAD movie rape me? I’m really confused.

just go along with the rape thing…you know what he means

its a good movie. its probably got my favorite QT soundrtack. and its over the top. ill just let you know that now

[quote]How would the movie rape me and leave my asshole hurting the next morning?  If I was raped, my asshole would hurt during, immediately after, and for a long time, I’m sure.  Why just the next morning?

Also, why would a good movie rape me?  Wouldn’t that be, like, consentual?  Wouldn’t a BAD movie rape me?  I’m really confused.[/quote]

Oh, so we have a fucking comedian on the floor do we. Well we don't tolerate that hippety-hoppety shit around here... *blows cigarrette smoke in shubbard's face*

Yeah? Well I don’t think I like YOUR attitude! I QUIT!

looks around sheepishly to see if someone gets the Tenacious D reference

oh… and screw you. :wink:

well…I guess I’ll be looking foward to that rape… :-*

At least it won’t stay with you, marry you, pop out two kids into your womb, and become an alcoholic. Just a one night stand of a movie.

LOL, this topic fucking rules.