Hell ride

Well I think that all the characters in QT’s movies more or less play a version of quentin…they are mix of a character that already has been in another movie and QT’s version or QT’s personality…most talk fast, love movies, etc…

You still have to admit that Tarantino’s character in From Dusk Til Dawn is nothing like him in real life, and that may possibly be his worst job as an actor because he tries to actually “act” and play somebody that he isn’t. That’s the point I was trying to get across.

I don’t think this will be straight to video. I think it will get even a broader release than Fahrenheit9/11.

consider this: it has TARANTINO, Madsen and another guy noone knows much about (Larry bishop). then its a biker movie and then it will surely be distributed by miramax.

they’ll fucking pimp it out as a tarantino-co-produced “easy rider 2”. i bet my balls they’re gonna release it into more than 2000 theaters in the US alone

I doubt it. Mainly because Tarantino, as an actor, doesn’t get that much press, and Madsen has been in so many awful “B” movies that the only time anyone gives him any credit at all is when he’s either working with Tarantino or one of the rare decent projects he manages to acquire on his own like Donnie Brasco. I think it will get a decent indie release, but I don’t believe it will do well at all.

Fuck, 21 Grams flopped in U.S. theaters and it had the triple star power of Sean Penn, Naomi Watts, and Benicio Del Toro, as well as much critical acclaim and a couple Oscar nods. Unless Hell Ride turns out to literally be Easy Rider 2 with cameos by Jack Nicholson, Dennis Hopper, and Peter Fonda (never mind their characters all died) I seriously doubt it will get any sort of major release.

How is QT’s acting in Alias??

the crappiness of Alias overshadowed QT’s crappy acting

did it overshadow jennifer garner’s freakishly masculine face?

her face is like a door wedge

i’d rather have sex with a door wedge than have to look at her ugly face ever again

I’m down with all of it … I think it’s really cool that QT is so versatile and always trying out so many different things …

this movie is set for being done in 2006. Thats a long assed fucking time. INglorious BAstards can be made inbetween.

QT has stated a number of times that Bastards will not be his next film, so all you people that want to see this film including myself should just sit back and throw it to the side for the next 3 years or so. I really don’t understand why all of the people here are hating on QT’s acting ability, it’s one of the dude’s hobbies, if he wants to do a film where he can act a little then let the guy do his shit. You people are the one’s who go off and read a script for example Kill Bill and later when you see the film you get pissed at the fact that Yuki’s Revenge was not in it. It’s QT’s script he decides what goes in and what get’s cut out. I can tell you the number of times someone has posted something about that in a forum and totally critisize QT for not filming it. I get tired of stupid ass people like that. Who the f*** are they to say to QT what he should have done to his film. Whatever QT decides to do next whether it be acting this role in Hell Ride or whatever else is on the MAN’s plate, let the dude do his own. No matter what he’s still the Man and as fans we will go off and see it if it’s worth a look see.

Hell Ride has been described as a ‘B’ biker movie so don’t expect a huge budget, it will in all likely hood get released in a limited amount of theatres across the U.S. when it eventually get’s released. Larry will write and direct the film QT is only on board as an actor and producer. Will Larry ask him to take a look at the script and give him some pointers? I don’t know but don’t really count on it. Mostly because QT also produced Killing Zoe for Roger Avary but let the writing and directing in his hands, I believe this film will be entirely out of the mind of Larry B.

Nobody is telling what QT should’ve done…just what they would like to see…its not like he’ll read it anyway…

I personally love when he appears in his movies…

I dont think that its possible if you have QT involved in anything that he doesnt have a mayor influance on it…and if you work with him it would be stupid not to let him have that influance…

He really isn’t the greatest actor but I would go see a movie with him in it none the less. I like Madsen he’s cool, him and Quentin don’t look like the “type” that would hang out and do movies. In Reservoir Dogs Quentin laughed in ever scene he was in except when he got shot. Even the slow-mo clip of him walking down the street with the dogs he was grinning so big.

He didn’t laugh in ever scene but he had a look on his face saying that he was impressed with everything he was listening to. He laughed a lot at one particular part while the ‘dogs’ were at the table, which I think spoilt the moment a bit. He over-acts many a time.

Also look at his head movement when Lawrence Bender says “What’dya mean you don’t tip? I paid for your goddamn breakfast you cheap bastard”. He moves his head so violently while he’s laughing that he almost kills Michael Madsen.

Hey, I went on imdb on Hell Ride today and this new person appeared under the credited cast:

Laura Cayouette … St. Claire :-/

Now when are we going to get the credited cast for inglorious bastards?!?!?! >:(

[quote]Hey, I went on imdb on Hell Ride today and this new person appeared under the credited cast:

Laura Cayouette … St. Claire :-/

Now when are we going to get the credited cast for inglorious bastards?!?!?! >:( [/quote]

dont forget that ANYONE can update the cast list at imdb.com - so dont trust those lists until they have the “confirmed” thing on top of it

I agree he was good in the beginning of Reservoir dogs, but for those of you saying he always acts like himself, why hasn’t anyone mentioned Four Rooms? The movie as a whole is basically absurd, but he is pretty sharp in The Man From Hollywood, and is essentially playing himself. I think his description of the whole bet in that scene is some of the best dialogue hes ever delivered. Also, why was the movie Torque mentioned in this forum?? Hell Ride will not resemble Torque more than a monkey resembles a whale, i can assure you that.

i dunno what everyones bitching about i think this movie will be great and lets face it Tarantino isn’t that bad of an actor you guys have closed minds about it. I know he’s no Robert Deniro but its not like he’s as bad as Mark Hamill…