Happy New Years!

Have a great 2008! May all your wishes come true! I love you all.

xoxo
Your pal, Good Max

Happy new year, everybody!

2007 was a good year for me. I got into a school where I actually enjoy going to. In that school I made some new friends, a couple of really good friends to whom I feel I can talk about pretty much anything that’s on my mind. I don’t take friends for granted so that’s very cool.

And moviewise, 2007 was slightly better than 2006 for me. Death Proof rocked like fuck of course, I’m still eagerly waiting for Juno, No Country for Old Men and Sweeney Todd.

Seriously, fuck 2007.

[quote=“Fuckface”]
Seriously, fuck 2007.
[/quote]

I’ll drink to that.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!

[quote=“DexPac”]
I’ll drink to that.
[/quote]

I already did.

Frohes neues Jahr!

Happy new year! 2007 was pretty good I’d say. In some ways.

Happy newyears to all QTA addicts!!

I lerve you guys! :angel:

Happy New Year everyone ! Hope you all got a great party and have thought of how improving this new year.

I wish the best for this place too :wink:

Happy New Year Everyone! Just got back from Holidays so I haven’t posted in two weeks!

Happy New Year to everyone! Thanks for support! This website is 9 years old now, I think it’s been a long and great journey so far, but we all know we’re not even in sight of the finishing line! YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET.

Party hard!

You did a great job, Seb. I can’t believe this is site is up since 9 years. I don’t know, am I here since what 5 or 6 years ? I can’t even date it.

Btw happy new year everyone ! And long life to the website !

I started reading the news here in the beginning of August 2008, joined the forum a few days later.

What I really like is that the information you read here is actually true, and it’s always specified if it’s just rumours, something a lot of other websites don’t bother to do. Seb would make a great journalist if you ask me :stuck_out_tongue:

And great job with the archives, I thought it was a bit messy when I first looked through them, but after a while you get used to it and the way it’s organized make a lot of sense actually. Same goes for the forum with all the sections, couldn’t imagine a way to make it simpler while keeping it as clear as it is now.

To sum things up, Seb and the other admins made a great job so far, and I can’t wait to enter the period where information about IB will become concrete, I’m talking Trailers and real interviews! The coverage of IB’s filming is pretty awesome too.

I became addicted to this website after becoming addicted to QT’s movies.

thank you

btw please spread the word about the site. I want as many people as possible to enjoy the upcoming and current coverage!

Happy new year everyone and happy 17th or so birthday to The Quentin Tarantino Archives