Happy Birthday Topic

Ahah. Thanks everyone ! I thought everybody had forgotten and as you could have noticed, I didn’t complain, though it’s always cool even late ;D

Oh and Ify, I got great valuable movies presents ! A very old Taxi Driver from the original release, I cannot find a copy on the net to show you but it’s really rare, it’s not like the ones that are famous. And Tim, you’ll love this : I got two different sets of Virgin Suicides lobby cards : Sofia forever :-* And also a couple of dvds and photo books (>> Tim, check it out, Robert Frank most famous book, The Americans, you’re gonna love it !). Everything I needed.

I was about to forget the best : great parties and great wishes too.

Happy B-day you PCD freak too. No news from the PCD for a while though, so no birthday breaking news… :-</E>

Happy Birthday Schatzi !! The second person who loves Pussycat Dolls here. :wink:

Happy Birthday Chingón!

Am I the only person who posts here? :o

HAPPY B-DAY Movie Villain.

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
HAPPY B-DAY Movie Villain.
[/quote]

Thank you!! you are very nice person, dont let anyone tell you different

Happy Birthday Snake Eyes!!

Where the hell is he btw ???

Happy Birthday Dex!

C’mon you assholes, Dex has been longer than all of you combined! Longer than me too! Say happy birthday to him! Here Dex, this is for you:

That’s a picture of me with Greta Garbo. Enjoy.

Nah, that’s Clark Gable. Those two actually hated each other you see. Greta Garbo said that Gable’s acting was wooden. Really. Really.

Happy Birthday Dex.

[quote=“Movie_Villain”]
Thank you!! you are very nice person, dont let anyone tell you different
[/quote]

Well thank you. I’m just saying hope someone is a nice person come Aug. 2nd. :slight_smile: I’m just saying. Hint. Hint.

Happy birthday Dex! I refrained myself from posting that 2 days ago, I really didn’t want to forget!

And Bio…seriously!!! haha

Happy birthday Dex. 8)

Hah, and I thought nobody was going to say anything. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

If I come home from this party I’m going to and post a lot of stupid drunken shit on here I get a pass, right?

Happy birth-to-the-muthurfuckin’-day, Dex! :smiley:

Enjoy: "The Apartment" (1960) - Inappropriate Soundtracks - YouTube

Happy Burfday Dex!!! I wish I could have been doing shrooms with you! <3

And yeah, even if you weren’t at a party beforehand, you’d have a pass to post a ton of drunken shit!

Happy birthday Dex ! :wink:

Thanks guys.

Happy (late) birthday Dex!

Happy belated B-day

Happy Birthday G!! Have a good one :slight_smile:

Happy barfday Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee