Halloween Costumes

Hey guys.

I know it’s super earlier, but I plan on throwing a bad ass halloween party at my place this year, but am having trouble thinking of what to dress up as!

The reason Im thinking about it so early is that I plan to either make the costume by hand, or find all the right peices at thrift stores and the like, and modify them. Since I’ll be in university, I’ll be trying to do it here and there when I can find the time.

I haven’t really any big ideas yet. I was kinda thinking of me and a friend dressing up as the pink guys in thye video, mupets - YouTube , and my friend andrew being the guy. The reason being that when we’re drunk coming home from a party or the bar, we always start singing this, so it’s just kinda fun for us. But, at the same time I’d like something kinda sexy, and being in a giant fluffy freaky alien looking suit isn’t exactly that.

I was thinking about being a figure I like. Whether that is a musician, a character in a movie, an eccentric artist, etc.

Any ideas would be great. I figure you movie nerds (I love ya for it) would have lots of great ideas from movies, or musicians for that matter! So, any help would be greatly appreciated! And feel free to discuss your own halloween ideas for yourself here as well!!

Peace!

Im thinking maybe Robert Plant. Thats a nickname I have amongst my friends, and Im still kinda confused by why.

I could just put my bikini top on, open a kinda funky bottom up shirt shirt, get a cool necklace, wear one of the million pairs of bellbottoms I own with the big round belt buckle I have, make my hair a bit more curly, maybe make it a lighter shade, blondish, and get a mic.

The only problem is is that I have a scar on my tummy, about 2 inches long, that I have from having my appendix removed when I was 9, but most of the people at the party know that and don’t notice it anymore. It’s just another normal part of me. Other then that I actually like my tummy now. From doing yoga its quite flat and has some definition, but not a tonne. So I wouldn’t be having a gut sticking out and creeping anyone out. :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you guys think?

Where’s the party? I’m game 8)

The scar is actually freaky enough for Halloween, so don’t worry about it and make people notice it and wondering if it’s a real one or not. But being Robert Plant isn’t really freaky, you have to work on how makes him more like a nerd (he sure already was one), and since he’s not dead yet, you can’t be Robert Plant’s dead body, ahah.

yea i mean it isent going to be easy identify someone who is dressed like plant, david lee roth kinda had the same look too, many people do.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Where’s the party? I’m game 8)
[/quote]

Haha. Get a plane ticket bitch.

[quote]But being Robert Plant isn’t really freaky, you have to work on how makes him more like a nerd (he sure already was one), and since he’s not dead yet, you can’t be Robert Plant’s dead body, haha.[/quote]

Yea, it’s not freaky, but a lot of people around here don’t really wear freaky stuff, it’s more like a big dress up. If I do do it, I’ll definitely have to get his dance moves on and carry around a recorder and sing to his music.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I’d like something sexy, but not slutty.

i think i may be a zombie Elvis and do my own makup make own costume exc.