Guess the poor movie description

Maybe we just need more games.

So, in this game we poorly describe movies and then try to guess what they are. I don’t know if this will work, but it’s worth a try.

De Niro asks Trevelyn what the colour of the boathouse at Hereford is and he doesn’t know.

Cape Fear?

Probably not, that is really a poor movie description.

[quote=“F.W.”]Cape Fear?

Probably not, that is really a poor movie description.[/quote]

Yeah, but I thought if it was too good a one it would just be too easy to work.

so i was right?

Nope, it really is a poor description cause it is basically just the most famous scene from the film as opposed to the plot of a film.

what movie was he in with sean bean?

ronin?

That is a bingo!

a bunch of poor retarded kids run around railyards narrating their lives in free verse poetry and one of them is a superhero.

stand by me?

ahahahahahhahaha

no.

no need to rub it in…

Wow, I can’t tell if I haven’t seen that film or if it truly is a poor description.

You have talked about this before.

[quote=“Angel”]Wow, I can’t tell if I haven’t seen that film or if it truly is a poor description.[/quote]

in this game, that’s a compliment.

[quote=“F.W.”]a bunch of poor retarded kids run around railyards narrating their lives in free verse poetry and one of them is a superhero.[/quote]

George Washington.

pretty much.

Uppity queer dies, after reportedly absconding w/ canine feces in a fit of joyous rage.

[quote=“Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth”]Uppity queer dies, after reportedly absconding w/ canine feces in a fit of joyous rage.[/quote]
Easy, Footloose. If not that, then The Mask of Zorro.

[quote=“pantsman”][quote=“Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth”]Uppity queer dies, after reportedly absconding w/ canine feces in a fit of joyous rage.[/quote]
Easy, Footloose. If not that, then The Mask of Zorro.[/quote]

lmao. ;D