The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Guess the poor movie description

Maybe we just need more games.

So, in this game we poorly describe movies and then try to guess what they are. I don’t know if this will work, but it’s worth a try.

De Niro asks Trevelyn what the colour of the boathouse at Hereford is and he doesn’t know.

Cape Fear?

Probably not, that is really a poor movie description.

[quote=“F.W.”]Cape Fear?

Probably not, that is really a poor movie description.[/quote]

Yeah, but I thought if it was too good a one it would just be too easy to work.

so i was right?

Nope, it really is a poor description cause it is basically just the most famous scene from the film as opposed to the plot of a film.

what movie was he in with sean bean?

ronin?

That is a bingo!

a bunch of poor retarded kids run around railyards narrating their lives in free verse poetry and one of them is a superhero.

stand by me?

ahahahahahhahaha

no.

no need to rub it in…

Wow, I can’t tell if I haven’t seen that film or if it truly is a poor description.

You have talked about this before.

[quote=“Angel”]Wow, I can’t tell if I haven’t seen that film or if it truly is a poor description.[/quote]

in this game, that’s a compliment.

[quote=“F.W.”]a bunch of poor retarded kids run around railyards narrating their lives in free verse poetry and one of them is a superhero.[/quote]

George Washington.

pretty much.

Uppity queer dies, after reportedly absconding w/ canine feces in a fit of joyous rage.

[quote=“Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth”]Uppity queer dies, after reportedly absconding w/ canine feces in a fit of joyous rage.[/quote]
Easy, Footloose. If not that, then The Mask of Zorro.

[quote=“pantsman”][quote=“Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth”]Uppity queer dies, after reportedly absconding w/ canine feces in a fit of joyous rage.[/quote]
Easy, Footloose. If not that, then The Mask of Zorro.[/quote]

lmao. ;D