Grindhouse Franchise

Well, hopefully this will happen. I guess the Machete feature would be the first inkling of this but see the trailer on the big screen and you’ll know that Machete needs to be done theatrically. Who knows, maybe if Grindhouse kicks ass next weekend, maybe the W-Brothers will greenlight it?

Grindhouse 2 should be another double feature, possibly Machete and Thanksgiving Day (I hope this is the next faux trailer that gets greenlit.) And then maybe the fake trailers can represent what the next films in the series will be, and on the strength of the trailers, they will either be greenlit or they won’t.

If this does work out, QT’s said that he’d want to add his kung fu movie here (Assuming he’d have to make it after I-Bastards, of course)

[quote=“Laydback”]
If this does work out, QT’s said that he’d want to add his kung fu movie here (Assuming he’d have to make it after I-Bastards, of course)
[/quote]

He talks about it here:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Movies | Watch Movies Online | MTV … ndex.jhtml”>Movies | Watch Movies Online | MTV</LINK_TEXT>

(Sorry can’t point out which clip he exactly says it in. That site’s all F’d up)

yea i hope thanksgiving does the trailer is my favorite i wanted to see that one so bad on the big screen after i watched it on youtube and it was even better to watch it in a theatre.