"Grindhouse" films of the 60s, 70s, and 80s on DVD

I’ve been hearing alot a good things from the burning but its not released on dvd yet.

[quote=“me”]
I’ve been hearing alot a good things from the burning but its not released on dvd yet.
[/quote]

the burning is so much fun… jason alexander and Holly Hunter have tiny roles in it

Now if only Sony would get off their asses and release “The Burning”, that’d be something. Fangoria.com has it listed as “future undated”, but on the other hand they do say it’ll be a “Special Edition” so there’s hope yet.

yea ive been awaiting the burning release for a while now some of savinis greatest work.

nd did ne one hear about the dvd release of cellar dweller ne one seen it? its a good 80s grindhouse movie.

[quote=“me”]
Also I recently found “I dismember mama” just wondering is it any good?
[/quote]

I just rented it from MS-Video on Sunday. I’ll just say that I’ll probably never watch it again. It basically just tried to take too many directions without resting on one final plot. It accomplished nothing.

This version of “The Beyond” was released by Rolling Thunder pictures. . .I bought it for $30.00 on amazon, better than the other piece of crap copy that I used to own.

yea i got the ultra shetty 7 doors of death version.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
This version of “The Beyond” was released by Rolling Thunder pictures. . .I bought it for $30.00 on amazon, better than the other piece of crap copy that I used to own.
[/quote]

is this version ever getting re-released because its OOP.

^Anchor Bay distributed that release. It’s possible that Grindhouse Releasing (Who made that DVD) will re-release it soon via their Grindhouse label.

[quote=“Laydback”]
^Anchor Bay distributed that release. It’s possible that Grindhouse Releasing (Who made that DVD) will re-release it soon via their Grindhouse label.
[/quote]

yeaa i hope so.

The Beyond is great! :slight_smile:

yes fantastic… there is great collection of Fulci dvds here in france, rare titles, great transfers and with Italian and/or Italian tracks…

Regarding Italian crime films the best collection is in Italy with most of DiLeo’s film (all but one with English subs) from brand new prints (i think QT and Joe Dante helped for the restaurations)

i gotta check some of DiLeo’s films out i love italian cinema.

www.rarovideo.com is the address you need my friend

thanks for the link too bad i cant read anything because i do not know how to speak very much italian.

you can switch to english it is on the top left side of the screen… the collection is “Il cinema segreto italiano”

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.rarovideo.com/moduli/rarovid … sp?ctlId=7”>http://www.rarovideo.com/moduli/rarovideo/vetrina.asp?ctlId=7</LINK_TEXT>

i found it thanks once again.

MGM is releasing on Sept.11th (this year) the uncut version of The Burning! :o

actually there is information that the burning is being post poned because they are release like a special edition to return of the living dead and many more movies on that dat.