The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Grind House companion book

PRE-ORDER USING THIS LINK PLEASE (if you intent to use amazon.com), thank you very much for doing it:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/193310 … 1933104112”>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1933104112?ie=UTF8&tag=spaghetti-western-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=1933104112</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
Is there any word on when the book will be out?
[/quote]

Both Amazon.com and Amazon.ca say Feb./07.

P.S.
I've read that the [b]complete[/b] scripts for Deathproof [b]and[/b] Planet Terror will be included! 8) Also, it's supposedly going to be 304 pgs long! :o

they say february 28

[quote=“The Seb”]
they say february 28
[/quote]

Amazon.com says Feb. 28th, Amazon.ca just says Feb..

P.S.
The publisher, Troublemaker Publishing, says March. >:(

well it would make sense to release it after the movie, actually

Not really. It would sell more copies and be good publicity for the movie if it’s released before the film’s release.

I wouldn’t want people to know everything there’s to know about my movie before it’s even out…

i’d rather have the soundtrack out before as a teaser

So The Book comes out this Tuseday on the 28 ???

Yeah. I’m looking forward to it.

[quote=“Dman 23”]
So The Book comes out this Tuseday on the 28 ???
[/quote]

The books publisher Troublemaker Publishing says March.

Whoever picks it up first should def give us as much info on it as possible! Thanks in advance!

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Whoever picks it up first should def give us as much info on it as possible! Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

too bad i didnt get a reply from troublemaker publishing. i bet it’s a one-man company, …and we all know who that one man is…

[quote=“The Seb”]
too bad i didnt get a reply from troublemaker publishing. i bet it’s a one-man company, …and we all know who that one man is…
[/quote]
LOL Yea :smiley:

oh oh, so whats this:

march 23rd… titan books… maybe the screenplay?

but it’s not from troublemaker publishing

yeah i assume that is the script then

[quote=“The Seb”]
yeah i assume that is the script then
[/quote]

Both Amazon.com and .ca say it's 288 pgs long and they both agree on the date of March 23rd.

P.S.
I read in the "GRINDHOUSE FACTS" thread here (I believe it's called) that the scripts total only 240 pgs...

so we get the script first, then the companion book, then the soundtrack and then the movie. nice

so whats going down tomro is it coming out or not need to know

thanks ???

well i preordered it from amazon and it hasn’t shipped yet, so i guess it hasn’t come out yet…