Going to Vegas and Frisco. Tips? Advice?

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]I know, but I have a lotta money anyway, and I reall wanted to fuck that girl. She was actually the 4th one that came to my room, the first 3 I sent away again because they weren’t cute enough. “Uma” did a real good job and I had a great time. 500 USD is like 330 Euro, that’s not that much. Gotta live, y’know?[/quote]

Haha. Must be nice to be you. I’ve never heard a man admit he’d fucked a hooker before. It’s kinda something to be ashamed of here.

But isn’t prostitution legal in Austria? It’s legal here.

I always thought people made a big deal about hookers in Vegas because in the rest of the US, it’s illegal. But if you are coming from a country that allows it, then I don’t see why you wouldn’t just do it at home.

well I thought the hookers here were more beautiful, like the pictures I saw on the internet, but that turned out to be bullshit. yes, prostitution is legal in Austria.

My opinion is that everywhere prostitution is legal, the hookers are good (doesn’t mean they are great). And basically the same.

But where it is illegal, men will pay pretty unattractive women for sex (I’m not shallow, but when you pay for sex you aren’t paying for a good personality or anything else that counts in a real relationship). Girls that no one in Australia would pay for. Legalising prostitution means that to survive, you have to be good-looking.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]well I thought the hookers here were more beautiful, like the pictures I saw on the internet, but that turned out to be bullshit. [/quote]

Congratulations, Kenneth, you’re a sucker!

I kid, of course. We all fall for that. By we I mean young men.

Prostitution is glamorized business with unglamorous results. We romanticize it too much and end up feeling disappointed 90% of the time. However, for that 10% it’s worth it! w#r

Ha, like I said, I had a good time anway.

Moving on from the hooker business…I’m on my way now to see Jay Leno live! Oh yeees.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]Ha, like I said, I had a good time anway.

Moving on from the hooker business…I’m on my way now to see Jay Leno live! Oh yeees.[/quote]

Coolness! I may have to watch that show one time, just to see if they show the crowd, then guess which one is you. I’ll just look for the dude that looks like he fucked a hooker.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]Ha, like I said, I had a good time anway.

Moving on from the hooker business…I’m on my way now to see Jay Leno live! Oh yeees.[/quote]

Coolness! I may have to watch that show one time, just to see if they show the crowd, then guess which one is you. I’ll just look for the dude that looks like he fucked a hooker.[/quote]

I’m the one with the mustache and an astonishingly beautiful black/bronze shirt, sitting next to a guy with long hair.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]

I’m the one with the mustache and an astonishingly beautiful black/bronze shirt, sitting next to a guy with long hair.[/quote]

Yup, sounds like a guy that fucked a hooker. :laugh: :stuck_out_tongue:

God, $500! It’s been years for me, but I dunno… now, $500 for two chicks… hey, that’s an experience! Why not shell out a little? 500 bucks to bang a chick while wearing a condom though… probably getting oral with a condom too… couldn’t do it. That’s a PS3 with Arkham Asylum right there.

[quote=“pantsman”]God, $500! It’s been years for me, but I dunno… now, $500 for two chicks… hey, that’s an experience! Why not shell out a little? 500 bucks to bang a chick while wearing a condom though… probably getting oral with a condom too… couldn’t do it. That’s a PS3 with Arkham Asylum right there.[/quote]

Your wisdom and logic never cease to amaze me, Josh. :-*

Its amazing how people manage to talk about so much bulshit.

[quote=“Basterd101”]Its amazing how people manage to talk about so much bulshit.[/quote]

what you mean?

I’m going to see the “Love” show tonight (Cirque du Soleil with Beatles music), that’s exclusive to the Mirage in LV, Nevada.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“pantsman”]God, $500! It’s been years for me, but I dunno… now, $500 for two chicks… hey, that’s an experience! Why not shell out a little? 500 bucks to bang a chick while wearing a condom though… probably getting oral with a condom too… couldn’t do it. That’s a PS3 with Arkham Asylum right there.[/quote]Your wisdom and logic never cease to amaze me, Josh. :-*[/quote]
I’m a penny pincher, what can I say! Even when I do have money, which hasn’t been for a while now.

And I really want to play Arkham Asylum :frowning:

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”][quote=“Basterd101”]Its amazing how people manage to talk about so much bulshit.[/quote]

what you mean?

I’m going to see the “Love” show tonight (Cirque du Soleil with Beatles music), that’s exclusive to the Mirage in LV, Nevada.[/quote]

Never fucking mind Mr. Pink, Kenneth. I have no idea why he isn’t banned yet.

Anyway, I’ve always wanted to see Cirque du Soleil! You are actually getting your money’s worth there… Unlike spending 5 c-notes on a blown out pussy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]

Never fucking mind Mr. Pink, Kenneth. I have no idea why he isn’t banned yet.[/quote]
For the final time IM NOT MR.PINK!!!

Kenneth, do you REALLY have a tache? I mean, you are sporting a tache in Cali? That’s too unbelievable.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]Kenneth, do you REALLY have a tache? I mean, you are sporting a tache in Cali? That’s too unbelievable.[/quote]
I doubt it. I even doubt hes gone through puberty.

I’m BAAAAAACK bitches!

OMFG now that I’ve been to Vegas I know what shithole of a town I’m really living in. But actually I’m glad I’m back at my quiet “redneck” (LOL) austrian town.

I spent so much goddamn money there, but nothing that I regretted. the coolest thing I got was a FRAMED Partridge Family Vinyl record, signed by the complete cast, with a cast picture, the actors names on a gold thing and everything, they design it for me, and make it for me. They will e-mail me the design and after some personal toches and wishes when I “give my final OK” the design and then they send it to me I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY. Cost me 800 USD. Laughably little for an awesome item like this! I love the Partridge Family with all my heart!

almost complete List of things I purchased in Frisco and Vegas:

13 DVDs, mostly cult stuff, some rare ones too

Hooker (standard program)

tickets for a Jay Leno stand-up program

tickets for “LOVE”, Beatles with Cirque du Soleil

the framed Partrige Family thing (AWESOME!!!)

a great leather jacket

a great western-themed shirt

a nice Justice League T-shirt (geeky!)

poster of John Wayne (cowboy outfit)

framed Wonder Woman pictures with the shows data, like air time, actors, creators (collectible)

2 cigars for my dad, a set of perfume and lotion shit for my mum, and a battery-controlled toy dog that rolls on the floor and laughs loudly for my sister.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]Kenneth, do you REALLY have a tache? I mean, you are sporting a tache in Cali? That’s too unbelievable.[/quote]

Hey you subscribed to my YouTube videos, so I thought that maybe you had seen me already. there is one where I thank my 100 subscribers (so I thank you too :slight_smile:) and it’s the only video where I show my face.

Sounds like you had a great time, Kenneth. That Partridge Family vinyl wins! I will go check that video out now. Sorry I didn’t see it before.

WELCOME HOME! O0