Gogo's line

Hiya! A new member! And a loonatic fan of KB’s… ;D

First of all…

I’ve been wondering what are Gogo’s lines in japanese in that part where she is presented for the first time (that “Ferraris are Italian crap” -part)… sorry, I’m not that sure about the English line either, just tried to translate it somehow from Finnish :-/

anyway, loved to join here, I wanted to meet more fans, 'cause I just have becomed one… also have to apologise my English… it might suck quite much.

In the bar she’s saying stuff like do you want to fuck me and the guy with the gangled teeth says yes, she stabs him in the stomach and says stuff about “do you want to penetrate me or is it I who has penatrated you” then spill of guts.

Hmm… btw why the hell do people find Gogo sexy?

The actress if butt-ugly… I mean I love asians in school uniform, but come on :stuck_out_tongue:

Butt ulgy? ???

[quote]Hmm… btw why the hell do people find Gogo sexy?

The actress if butt-ugly… I mean I love asians in school uniform, but come on :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]
ugly??? man she has that hot/slutty asian chick look. then again just about all asian chicks have that hot/slutty look

Is it the nose?

or the fact that she looks like she’s 12?

[quote]
ugly??? man she has that hot/slutty asian chick look. then again just about all asian chicks have that hot/slutty look[/quote]

i take offense to that comment, not all asian women are slutty! >:(

The Ferrari is an Italian car. She doesn’t like Italians, thus she wouldn’t like Ferrari’s either.

Is that what you’re asking? :frowning:

ferrari is like a code name for blowjob in tokio! i like gogo!!! tarantino saw battle royale and loved her shes very good actress. sorry about my english but i’m portuguese :slight_smile:

[quote]Hmm… btw why the hell do people find Gogo sexy?

The actress if butt-ugly… I mean I love asians in school uniform, but come on :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

HOW RUDE! lol gogo is sexy, which actually suprises me as i dont usually like the whole asian/chinese/japanese look but gogo is HOT, nice legs :smiley:

good to know that ferrari-thing…

but what i wanted to know was the lines IN japanese, 'cause i can’t find those anywhere… in every script or screenplay i have seen they’re only in english but i actually want to read the japanese version… got it now?

[quote]

i take offense to that comment, not all asian women are slutty! >:(
[/quote]
i didnt say they were slutty, just sluty looking… and also in a hot kind of way

[quote]good to know that ferrari-thing…

but what i wanted to know was the lines IN japanese, 'cause i can’t find those anywhere… in every script or screenplay i have seen they’re only in english but i actually want to read the japanese version… got it now?[/quote]

Hi first welcome to the board.

The answer of your question is detailed posted on this board.
It is somewhere in the huge topic KillBill above your post.
Unfortunaly I´m very buzy and have no time to check it out for you.
Maybe you can try to find it, then please post it here.
Or if you can´t find it, if will search it in 2 or 3 days.

Again sorry, but I have not enough time to help you right now.

Hey and enjoy the board.