Global Warming: Do you care?

What do you think about the Global Warming? Do you think Live Earth Concerts have helped? Do you think we can stop it?

Well, I don’t give a f**k, but maybe somebody else do?

global warming has always seemed like an unintimidating threat… particularly compared to other doomsday scenarios… im more worried about a vacuum metastability event…

I do, in a way. I hate how winters are warm, they’re not supposed to, there should be lots of snow and so cold you can barely spend 5 minutes outside. And summers are way too hot as well. The average temperature has risen, and it worries me. I’m by no means afraid of all that Day After Tomorrow crap, but I care for global warming in terms of what kind of weather I like and its change.

I don’t give a shit, we’re gonna die some day anyway.

New question: How do you want to die? :stuck_out_tongue:

Me - saving the World from the Global Warming :smiley:

I wanna die quick and painless. but in a cool way, like getting crushed by a millitary tank.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
What do you think about the Global Warming? Do you think Live Earth Concerts have helped? Do you think we can stop it?

[/quote]

The Live Earth Concerts were the most ridiculous shit I have ever seen. They made a lot of money and put it into their own pocket.

We can’t stop Global Warming because it didn’t take place, it’s all a big lie. The whole Climate Change has mainly natural causes and in how far mankind has influenced it is just speculative but politics and industry sell it as a final truth to take advantage of it.

[quote=“Cat”]
The Live Earth Concerts were the most ridiculous shit I have ever seen. They made a lot of money and put it into their own pocket.

We can’t stop Global Warming because it didn’t take place, it’s all a big lie. The whole Climate Change has mainly natural causes and in how far mankind has influenced it is just speculative but politics and industry sell it as a final truth to take advantage of it.

[/quote]
I agree with that

I don’t really care. I think man has fucked up Earth, but what’s new? We’ve been doing whatever the fuck we want for centuries.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]

[/quote]

Well… if you really want to know… Id like to die being strangled to death by a girl whos straddling me while making love… thats the most intimate way of dying possible in my opinion… … ;D…

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]

Well… if you really want to know… Id like to die being strangled to death by a girl whos straddling me while making love… thats the most intimate way of dying possible in my opinion… … ;D…
[/quote]

You should watch in the realm of the senses (ai no corrida)

[quote=“Bad Max”]
You should watch in the realm of the senses (ai no corrida)
[/quote]

Ive seen all but the last 15 minutes or so ( unfortunately ) but when i get another chance ill watch it all… i like it more then a similar film i saw called lies… though i am interested in seeing more films like in the realm of the senses…

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]

[/quote]

I was tempted to say, “breaking my neck whilst trying to suck my own dick”. But I don’t really want to die like that. There’s nothing worse than being remembered as a cocksucker (literally). I’m thinking maybe; in a duel to the death with katanas.

I think that a few little changes in the way that most of us do things will have a huge impact on this problem. We just can’t keep living like there’s no tomorrow…or else there won’t be one. :-[

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
I think that a few little changes in the way that most of us do things will have a huge impact on this problem. We just can’t keep living like there’s no tomorrow…or else there won’t be one. :-[
[/quote]

Correction there wont be a tomorrow for the next generations… its there problem… just like the free love of the 60’s is our problem… Thanks a lot sub-Saharan African Hippies…

For those who actually care about Global Warming please forgive me…

[quote=“me”]
For those who actually care about Global Warming please forgive me…

[/quote]

:o

I think tshirthell.com is one of the only things that is relentless in offending me…

Global Warming? Tanya, d’you really think we can avoid it? It’s inevitable. We still don’t know even the real reason of it. Methane? Bullshit! Billions years ago there were no factories, polutions, hazardous emissions and so on. But there was global warming". And then - global “freezin’” :wink:

It’s quite natural. That’s it.

Answerin’ your question, I say “I dont care”. :slight_smile: But “I dont care” about the hysteria about Global Warming. :wink:

[quote=“Fantomas”]
Global Warming? Tanya, d’you really think we can avoid it?
[/quote]

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
[/quote]

It’s so hot in here.