Get 'Pinky Violence Collection' before it's too late

“The day we’ve all been waiting for is finally upon us. The Pinky Violence Collection is released! Two thirds of these 5 disc box sets (limited to 10,000 copies) were sold before they even shipped, so it’s only a matter of time before they are completely gone, and when they are, they are gone for good!

I have always felt strongly that people should be rewarded for buying early -not punished, so I’ve made this item as collectible as possible: there will be no re-press of this particular box set - EVER! Check out the Press Page to see what reviewers have to say.

The advance word is that this is the must-own DVD set of the year!”

Fuuuuuck. Had a feeling this was gonna be limited, I’m gonna try to see if I can find a batch tomorrow.

I received my copy today. I’m dying to see the films, but I have to wait one more week because it’s my christmas present. I even packed my own present myself, with my eyes closed (I want to save all for the christmas, so I don’t even want to know how the dvd package looks like)

Now it is official! I will kill you on christmas! This will be my first DVD Box Set with blood on the cover - your blood Mikko… you better hand the box out to lil cps…

I just placed an order for it.

I swear I’m gonna file for bankruptcy due to this forum!

[quote=“Laydback”]
I just placed an order for it.

I swear I’m gonna file for bankruptcy due to this forum!
[/quote]

Do you wanna marry me? :angel:

[quote=“Tanuki-Hime”]
Do you wanna marry me? :angel:
[/quote]

Since we’re both broke, why not?!

[quote=“Tanuki-Hime”]
Now it is official! I will kill you on christmas! This will be my first DVD Box Set with blood on the cover - your blood Mikko… you better hand the box out to lil cps…
[/quote]

And merry christmas to you too…

[quote=“Tanuki-Hime”]
Do you wanna marry me? :angel:
[/quote]
[quote=“Laydback”]
Since we’re both broke, why not?!
[/quote]

Right. You can marry each other and I can keep my life (and my Pinky Violence Collection)

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
Right. You can marry each other and I can keep my life (and my Pinky Violence Collection)
[/quote]

;D Well, we could marry and for the wedding party we get your DVD collection!

That would be the perfect gift and you can save your life…

The dvds are the same quality as Sex & Fury and Female Yakuza Tale, meaning near perfect. It’s interesting how small budget japanese exploitation movies can look much better on dvd than the great American classics made at the same time.

The extras on the main discs are basic stuff: trailers, picture galleries, text info and audio commentaries. Two of the commentaries (Terrifying Girls’ High School & Delinquent Girl Boss) are by Chris D. He knows a lot about these films, but unfortunately he spends too much time silent. The commentary on Girl Boss Guerilla (by Asian Cult Cinema columnist Wyatt Doyle and Panik House President Matt Kennedy) is very good, while film critics Andy Klein and Wade Major make complete fools of themselves on their Criminal Woman commentary.

The book-like package is exellent. It’s something that really stands out in your dvd collection. The 24 page booklet by Chris D is pretty interesting, but unfortunately he likes to spoil every film he writes about. In my opinion the greatest extra in this package is the “Reiko Ike sings” audio cd. This is some really rare stuff, and it’s great that Panic House offers us this unique chance to hear these songs.

pics from www.amazon.com

Aha. This was the thread where I should’ve asked this question.

http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=5225.0

[quote=“Laydback”]
Aha. This was the thread where I should’ve asked this question.

http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=5225.0
[/quote]

I saw your post and I was writing a reply (with mini-reviews of the films) when I suddenly had to leave (my own coputer broke off, so I either have to go to the library or use my fathers computer at his working office).

[quote=“Laydback”]
Got a question for you (Or anyone else who happens to own this)

My copy finally arrived today. Looks incredible. But did your Delinquent Girl Boss case fall apart too? It was dumb that they figured cement glue could hold this together. They should’ve made this as a digipack ala The Marx Bros Silver Screen Collection (Which also has a book in the center) but maybe Panikhouse didn’t have the resources for that.

I’m listening to the CD right now. More songs than I expected and it sounds good. But that dog whimpering in the background needs to go.

[/quote]

No, my Deliquent was fine, no problems with anything falling apart. Instead my audio cd had a big scratch on it (played perfectly though)

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
while film critics Andy Klein and Wade Major make complete fools of themselves on their Criminal Woman commentary.
[/quote]

Uh oh. I was actually looking forward to their commentary since they’re starting to become one of my favorite commentary teams (Previously heard on Master/Flying Guillotine and R1’s Gozu)

I listened to Guerilla’s track which I agree was fun. I’d like to hear these 2 again on future Panikhouse releases. The more info on obscure cult classics, the better!

And I agree that Chris D. is informative, but such a bore to listen to.

BTW, i’d love to have a wallsize poster of that pic on the left.

[quote=“Laydback”]
Uh oh. I was actually looking forward to their commentary since they’re starting to become one of my favorite commentary teams (Previously heard on Master/Flying Guillotine and R1’s Gozu)
[/quote]

I haven’t listened to any of their other commentaries, and I didn’t listen the whole commentary on CW either. But I felt like they didn’t really understand the genre and they didn’t know much about it either. I was like “why are those guys doing a commentary for this film?”

[quote=“Laydback”]
BTW, i’d love to have a wallsize poster of that pic on the left.
[/quote]

Haha, me too.

Yup, I see what you mean. I listened to the track last night. On their previous commentaries, they never stopped talking (Always a good sign for a commentary track) but here, there was lots of dead space, no info on the actors/actressess (Which is a shame because I loved the core of female characters in this movie) and they sounded bummed out when Criminal Woman stopped being a Women-In-Prison flick.

Oh, and I was just wondering, have you put those Panikhouse stickers on anything yet?

[quote=“Laydback”]
Oh, and I was just wondering, have you put those Panikhouse stickers on anything yet?
[/quote]

Not yet. And I don’t have much space on my walls either (because I already have 7 Aya Ueto posters + lots of other posters and stickers on my walls… ;D)