Fox Force Five

Its hard to piss me of, but for the last couple of days you’ve been picking on new posters here like creepingfilth, you dont even give them respect or the chance of expresing their opinions, so dont even start there man.

I’ll do what I like. I ‘picked’ on one newbie who’s first post was to advertise. It was hardly anything offensive.

afcourse it wasnt “offensive” :wink:, and its not advertising when its not for commercial use

Look you got a problem, PM me, because no doubt the rest of these messages will get deleted soon. Bit of waste of time posting

Uma Thurman’s performance was flawless and that is my opinion. :smiley:

I have no issues with the character’s personality make-up and you keep falling back on The Man from Okinawa chapter, what was wrong with that scene? What was Beatrix to do? Fall prostrate once she discovered whom Hattori Hanzo is? She came there as a friend and allie seeking help and it played out really cute. Those same emotions are witnessed in the airport when Beatrix catches the O-Air plane to exact vengeance on Ishii too. She is visibly beaming and confident.

The guy who made this topic called it FFF, cuz he wanted to talk about the point: “I really would like to see a QT movie based upon the pilot that Mia Wallace did in Pulp Fiction”.

So this is what to do here.

If you wanna talk only about Uma´s acting in KB, do me the cute and go to the topic about this question:

http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=75.0

When we start talking about things in the wrong topics, we will loose information. Thanx you all.