Four Rooms

yea its the greatest horror movie of all time in my opinion.

did tarantino direct the wrong man segemant of the film?

just rented it tonight about to watch it soon.

[quote=“Jjp”]
did tarantino direct the wrong man segemant of the film?
[/quote]
nope, but i think he directed the part before the man from hollywood, with marrisa tomei.

What I wanna know is: who directed all them bits in between the segments and the opening sequence? I bet it was our man QT. He was sort of the administrator for the whole project if im not mistaken.

Ted smokes Red Apple! ;D

btw I absolutely love Four Rooms. Everybody says the first one sucked big time and the second one was weak, but i found them both very entertaining. RR and QT’s segments are better though.

[quote=“FiveFingerDeath”]
nope, but i think he directed the part before the man from hollywood, with marrisa tomei.
[/quote]

Just checked IMDB he did The Man from Hollywood. Im going to watch it rite now BRB to leave my review and thoughts on the movie.

just finished watching it fucking great movie tarantinos segment was the best though. I loved the whole thing about the hitchcock episode and all it was a really good movie.

I checked out a copy of this film from my local library today. I loved the last two stores and the soundtrack. I’m trying to decide if I should bother buying it just for those chapters or not. Maybe VHS would be better.