Foot fetish scene in Grind House

I have a huge foot fetish as our man Quentin!!! and the foot fetish saga continues in Grindhouse!!! lol… Same as Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and Kill Bill!!!

Pulp Fiction: Foot massage conversation, Uma’s feet, taxi driver’s feet (pedal pumping)!

Jackie Brown: Bridgette Fonda’s feet!

Kill Bill: Uma’s feet, french lady’s feet (pedal pumping)!

The scene of the two teenage blondes playing with each others feet in Grind House seems to be the sexiest and is gonna knockout Fonda’s scene!!!

The twins arent even the QT film, thats Planet Terror!

QT also has a shot of Kurt Russell’s booted foot pressing the gas in the car. haha.

He loves them damn feet!

bet quentin had sumthin to do with the feet scene in planet terror lol… male feet yuk!!! seriously he crossed the line this time… lol… it seems he likes feet period… doesnt matter if theyre male’s or female’s…

Watch Kill Bill, you see Sheriff McGraws boots, Bills boots too. Weird!t

who seen Quentin on Tyra Banks’ show… He was a judge of a a “who has the sexiest feet contest” between 3 ladies!!! Tyra Banks also got a pedicure just cause she knew that Quentinhas a serious foot fetish… lol…

I saw that one. It was funny.

Dusk Till Dawn, QT really took care of himself in that one.

[quote=“themack”]
[/quote]

For some reason, this has always been my favorite shot in the movie. I don’t know what it is about it, but I adore it.

what is the first thing I see in the grind house trailer? FEET! QT sure loves feet.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
For some reason, this has always been my favorite shot in the movie. I don’t know what it is about it, but I adore it.
[/quote]

To me it always seemed as if Louis was thinking " Hey trick! Get your feet away from my drink!"

That probably had something to do with it. As seen on the track facts for the movie, her position reinforced the idea of Louis paying attention to Melanie. I’m sure this shot just forced his eyes on her; as it did mine. :wink:

I totally forgot about from dusk till dawn!!! lol… thats was the sexiest foot fetish scene ever in a movie period!!!

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]

To me it always seemed as if Louis was thinking " Hey trick! Get your feet away from my drink!"
[/quote]

Yeah and then he finally grabs after she put her toe on it. Good scene.

found a picture for the foot lovers ;D

click:

Are those Rosario’s feet?

I think so.

he had a BIG foot Fetish!

[quote=“Navajas”]
I have a huge foot fetish as our man Quentin!!! and the foot fetish saga continues in Grindhouse!!! lol… Same as Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and Kill Bill!!!

Pulp Fiction: Foot massage conversation, Uma’s feet, taxi driver’s feet (pedal pumping)!

Kill Bill: Uma’s feet, french lady’s feet (pedal pumping)!

The scene of the two teenage blondes playing with each others feet in Grind House seems to be the sexiest and is gonna knockout Fonda’s scene!!!

[/quote]

Feet rocks.

Found another pic:

Theres also the part in the first half,when the chicks are all chillin out on the porch of the bar,and the feet are just dripping wet… ;D