Female tarantino fans

Hahaah, didnt we say that, Luxie? The reason we’re here is cus we haven’t got a life, ahahaha :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

Greetings ;D

My name is Sonia and as far back as I can remember I’ve always been addicted to movies.Movies and Tarantino.I was only 9 when I first watched Pulp Fiction.I didn’t understand much of it at the time,but 2 years later I watched it again,and again and again…the rest is clisheisly said-history. Then came Dogs ,Quatres chambres,Mrs.Brown etc.

Later I realised I had so much in common with Q:we both have a similar childhood,we grew up listening to the same music,watching the same films…His all-time no.1 was (and still is :wink: )my all-time no.1 too. Since the moment the lights went out in the cinema back in 1995. His biggest inspirations are my biggest inspirations. 8) Oh, I simply looove his talk, his walk, his laugh, his humor… 8) Someday, I wanna get married with that man, in an old chapel in El Paso! (lol) What more can I say? He’s my rolemodel and i hope that someday, he and I will be sittn’ in the back of some ol’ Mustang, in the middle of Arizona, watchin’ the sunset… he’ll be giving me advices, I’ll be listening… We’ll be talking about films and all those glorious bastards… Him and me… just having a dog day. 8)

*in the meantime… is Eli Roth gay? He seems a bit hairy… so Robin Williams… :smiley:

[quote=“sonia_tarantino”]

*in the meantime… is Eli Roth gay?

[/quote]

Considering the amount of boobs in Hostel, I doubt it.

He just could be dreaming he had them and checking out cup sizes???

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Hahaah, didnt we say that, Luxie? The reason we’re here is cus we haven’t got a life, ahahaha :stuck_out_tongue: ;D
[/quote]

Hehehe, yeah we did :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

In my defense, I do have a life…just not a very exciting one!

Hahaha ;D Well actually I have a life too (yeah, seriously) but I have waay to much free time :stuck_out_tongue:

I am accumulating a lot of free time right now, being on holiday and all. I am realising work takes up a large portion of my time!

Well you’re a teacher. They’re not supposed to have any free time :wink:

We are just meant to sit in our classrooms all day and night thinking up new ways to make teenager’s lives living hell MUHAHA! ;D

I’m watching Grave Danger lol (I am such a sad act!) It’s on the bit where Grissom is on the coffin talking to Nick, I think I need a good cry…damn hormones.

[quote=“MissMia”]
We are just meant to sit in our classrooms all day and night thinking up new ways to make teenager’s lives living hell MUHAHA! ;D

[/quote]

HA!! I KNEW IT!!

You have like this secret society of teachers who plot against the students!!

[quote]You have like this secret society of teachers who plot against the students!![/quote]

Damn right we do! I am the secretary lol! :laugh:

[quote=“MissMia”]
Damn right we do! I am the secretary lol! :laugh:
[/quote]

Who is the leader? Don’t tell me its that asshole Bob Saget from Full house and America;s funniest home videos…

He is the root of ALL that is evil…

I bet its Maggie Thatcher or something…

Trust me it is not Bob Saget (he was also in that Raising Dad shit wasn’t he?) or Maggie Thatcher! It is someone more evil and more powerful than both of them combined, they also have really nice handwriting and smell vaguely of chalk…

[quote=“MissMia”]
Trust me it is not Bob Saget (he was also in that Raising Dad shit wasn’t he?) or Maggie Thatcher! It is someone more evil and more powerful than both of them combined, they also have really nice handwriting and smell vaguely of chalk…
[/quote]

More evil than those 2? AND smelling of chalk? What kind of anti-christ is leading you guys?

That’s for me to know and for you to spend many long, sleepless nights worrying your little cotton socks off about!

[quote=“MissMia”]
That’s for me to know and for you to spend many long, sleepless nights worrying your little cotton socks off about!
[/quote]

There is only 1 creature spawned from the deepest pits of hell that fits that description:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo runs away and hides under duvet cover, violently shaking with fear

Okay, (S)he is not that evil!

Omg…just thinking about that clown gives me nightmares…

Hmmm…are they related though?

They may be distantly related, they certainly have similar eyes. ;D

That clown freaks me out, even more since I saw Supersize Me.