Female tarantino fans

[quote=“MissMia”]
They may be distantly related, they certainly have similar eyes. ;D

That clown freaks me out, even more since I saw Supersize Me.
[/quote]

Did you see how they use chickens that are fullgrown in 3 weeks, and they cant move anymore, just eat all day…for their mac chickens or whatever?

That franchise disgusts me…I dont ever eat there…

I stay far away from most chain restaurants, in fact I have never stepped foot in a MacDonald’s for nearly 5 years. I don’t mind KFC, I know it is hypocritical to say that but sometimes a girl needs a spicy chicken fix.

It is tempting!! And I am by all means a very hypocrytical persion :stuck_out_tongue:

I have never had KFC…Mickey D’s has been some years too…

I stay away from chains as far as possible, I like independant restaurants better anyway. Its just so easy to just give in to those chains though…I have never feeled good after a mac donalds meal…Before going there, yiou are all hyped and all hungry, after you just feel like a bag of crap.

I prefer nice local restaurants too - they use nice, fresh local produce which when you live in Scotland means you are getting something nothing less than awesome.

I went into Burger King last week - still feeling quite guilty about it hehe.

I have to admit that I go to those franchises at night…when everything is closed, you have the choice between kebab and a burger…

But during the day, I wouldnt give into those chains, I love just sitting at a restaurant that feels like you are in the owners livingroom ;D

Great food, made with love. :smiley:

[quote]But during the day, I wouldnt give into those chains, I love just sitting at a restaurant that feels like you are in the owners livingroom [/quote]

Couldn’t agree with you more there!

[quote]I have to admit that I go to those franchises at night…when everything is closed, you have the choice between kebab and a burger…[/quote]

Hehe, good to see I am not the only one who goes on little midnight hunts for food! I am a fan of the Indian takeaway a few blocks away from me when I get the midnight munchies.

[quote=“MissMia”]

Hehe, good to see I am not the only one who goes on little midnight hunts for food! I am a fan of the Indian takeaway a few blocks away from me when I get the midnight munchies.

[/quote]

Hihihi! Its a sport for me! I love sitting around and someone going: I need this or that meal. NOW! PRONTO!

Getting it at night is just such a crusade! I feel like Indiana Jones or something! ;D

What do they have at the indian takeaway?

I am a bit of a creature of habit when it comes to my Indian takeaway. I always get the chicken Rogan Josh with extra naan bread.

If your Indiana Jones, then I am Lara Croft. I really want a scampi supper lol, that’s my midnight feast tonight. Need to find a good chippie too…

[quote=“MissMia”]
I am a bit of a creature of habit when it comes to my Indian takeaway. I always get the chicken Rogan Josh with extra naan bread.

If your Indiana Jones, then I am Lara Croft. I really want a scampi supper lol, that’s my midnight feast tonight. Need to find a good chippie too…
[/quote]

Hahhahaha!! LMAO!! I am planning some midnight snacking too :stuck_out_tongue: I love me some saté, rice and chicken drowned in sweet kechap…

I LOVE the naan bread!! I always have a BIG smile ordering the stuff…they must think I am retarded, I just love the food ;D

Hehe, I am convinced Sanjay (lol I even know their names) a dude at the Indian thinks I am retarded. I always have a smile plastered on my face and I always do lots of Quentin style hand movements while ordering!

I know the girl at the Chinese/ Indian Takeaway, her name is Lin…she lives near me. She even makes free sushi for me, because she knows I love it so much…she just gives me a wink and says: I prepared some extra food for you :wink:

She actually makes that stuff at home and keeps it stored at the restaurant to give me some now and then :smiley:

I am just like: ;D :smiley: ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: when she does that! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe, I know Sanjay’s name because he used to be a DJ at a club I worked at not because I am stalking him and/or the Indian restaurant.

[quote=“MissMia”]
Hehe, I know Sanjay’s name because he used to be a DJ at a club I worked at not because I am stalking him and/or the Indian restaurant.
[/quote]

Of course not…

I would stalk him if I knew he could cook like a pro though ;D

Hehe, I have to go for the night, it has been a pleasure as always to talk to you! Bye-bye. :-* :smiley:

[quote=“MissMia”]
Hehe, I have to go for the night, it has been a pleasure as always to talk to you! Bye-bye. :-* :smiley:
[/quote]

The pleasure has been all mine :slight_smile: :wink: :-*

Snack away!! ;D

I am too lazy too even go over there now…I ordered some. Got lovely Lin on the phone, so she is deliviring it to me when she goes home 8)

Gotta love her!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Why are you guys talking about Micky Dee’s and chicken ? Boy did this subject stray. LOL

They have hijacked the topic :wink:

[quote=“roulette67”]
Why are you guys talking about Micky Dee’s and chicken ? Boy did this subject stray. LOL
[/quote]

Sorry, sorry!!

Chicken -> Chicks -> Female

Micky Dee’s -> Royale with cheese -> Tarantino

Its so damn hot! - I need a fan, make that a couple of them -> Fans

Female Tarantino fans. See, I aint off topic anymore :wink:

yeah yeah :wink: haha, you know what, I ate at mcd in London 3 times on 4 days… hahaha me and mum had a budget-vacation :wink: