Favourite Stand Up Comedians

Patton Oswalt, Zach Galifianakis, Sarah Silverman and Pablo Francisco are my top picks.

Oh, Sarah Silverman. Can’t stand her.

George Carlin

Richard Pryor

Chris Rock

Dave Chappelle

Eddie Izzard

Patton Oswalt

Why does everyone like Patton Oswalt so much? I’ve laughed a couple of times at things he’s said, but for the most part I don’t find him all that funny. Have I just not watched his good stuff?

[quote=“Angel”]Why does everyone like Patton Oswalt so much? I’ve laughed a couple of times at things he’s said, but for the most part I don’t find him all that funny. Have I just not watched his good stuff?[/quote]

Well, what have you watched? Have you listened to his albums?

[quote=“Angel”]Why does everyone like Patton Oswalt so much? I’ve laughed a couple of times at things he’s said, but for the most part I don’t find him all that funny. Have I just not watched his good stuff?[/quote]

I was gonna say, I must agree w/ F.W. here. You’re definitely not getting the full experience if you’ve just seen a bit here or there, and have yet to listen to a full album, or better yet, see him live. I’ve seen him live three times now & going for my fourth in November. He’s great on his albums & specials, but he’s an unstoppable force when you see him fo-real, ya dig?

I still can’t believe I’m the only one who mentioned Richard Pryor & Eddie Izzard, though…

Those two are Gods among comedians, from my personal point of view.

Eddie Izzard is awesome. I only saw Richard Pryor’s stand-up one time, so I can’t really judge him.

eh…i mentioned richard pryor ???

My pics are gone. Oh well, I said:

Sam Kinison

Rodney Dangerfield

Norm Macdonald

Some good ol NZ comedians

Dai Henwood

Ben Hurley

Bill & Ben

Te Radar

Rhys Darby

Ewen Gilmour

[quote=“blue_lou_boyle”]eh…i mentioned richard pryor ???[/quote]

Indeed you did. My utmost apologies, man. I guess I was just skimming through the posts
so quickly that I didn't even notice. Sorry about that. :-[

Bill Hicks

Ricky Gervais

Hans Teeuwen