Favorite Vampire Killer

He must be a pretty nice guy

SEX MACHINE!

definatly sex machine tom savini rules.

for some reason I keep switchin Savini and Del Toro…dunno why!

sex machine

seth 2nd.

Richie Gecko all the way. Sure he died early but HES TARANTINO. Also, he got a hole in his hand. That’s pretty badass.

Carlos… he counts because he helped shoot out the walls which let sunlight in that killed vampires… ok hes not really my favorite im just trying to be original… Chet Pussy’s cooler then him but hes defiantly not a vampire killer… I did like frost though… fucking ripped out that guys heart…

Kate was funny when she’s strattling the dead body that hasn’t changed into a vampire yet.

My favourite is Sex Machine though, obviously.

I’d like to see Sex Machine go up against Rose McGowen’s character Cherry in Planet Terror. Something hysterically fascinating to me about people with guns for appendages.

Seth Gecko no doubt.

Buffy.

Frost and… me self.

This trailer i made for a movie i made with my friends back in the eight grade. It’s not great. I am getting better for every movie i make.

The Hostage II Trailer - YouTube

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]
Frost and… me self.

This trailer i made for a movie i made with my friends back in the eight grade. It’s not great. I am getting better for every movie i make.

[/quote]

Haha. Cute.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Buffy.
[/quote]
Hah :smiley:

MIne would be Seth Gecko

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]
Frost and… me self.

[/quote]

That’s cute …like watching kids playing :stuck_out_tongue: